FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake ’08 - Dates Set

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake ’08 - Dates Set
    Posted: December-12-2007 at 6:37pm
It's official, the Third Annual CorrectCraftFan.com Mid-West Reunion will again be held in Green Lake, WI. The dates for 2008 will be July 11-13. Start making your plans now.

With two very successful years in Green Lake, we have a really good feel for what works and what doesn't. Based on your feedback from last year's reunion, 2008 is going to be the best year yet! Planned additions include an on-land boat show to compliment all the in-water activities, Friday night BBQ dinner, planned times to ski/ride/foot and other fun activities for the non-skiers in the group.

Of course, we'll still be hanging out at the sandbar in Norwegian Bay and have dinner at the Gooseblind Saturday night.

For an insight into last year’s great time, visit the 2007 Green Lake slide show.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

-Keith

P.S. We are targeting mid-August for the New England Reunion and plan to return to Sokokis Lake in Limerick, ME. More details coming soon.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2007 at 2:32am
Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaawww!!!!!!

Thanks again to Keith, Moj and Magicman for getting this put together!!!! now come on July!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2007 at 2:05pm
Yep Guys,
The stage is set for what will be another great year. Here's a base line up to start salivating for spring over..

Friday Night:
Get together/boat show with a good ol Wisc Brat Fry. All boats, on trailers. This way everyone can participate on voting despite water conditions etc on Sat.

Sat: Pro rider/footer of sorts for young and old with scheduled time throughout the day.. In water scavenger hunt, sandbar festivities, and dinner at the Gooseblind..

Sun: Ski, sleep, hit the road.. Whatever you want.. "I'll be back in the Norweigian Bay rehydrating"

Of course there will be people come earlier than Friday, or stay into the next week.. We could organize some things as we get closer..

Keith will set up the registration soon and will continue to update you as we work into next year.. So, we know there a lot of you that didn't get to come last year. Here's your chance to schedule and make the time...

50 Boats?? 150 people?? Make it happen people !!! Looking forward to it !!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2007 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Friday Night:
Get together/boat show with a good ol Wisc Brat Fry. All boats, on trailers. This way everyone can participate on voting despite water conditions etc on Sat.

Dave, do you know where youre hosting the land portion of the event yet? Someone mentioned reserving a portion of the campground, (maybe at the bottom near the launch) which seemed like a great idea.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2007 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Friday Night:

Dave, do you know where youre hosting the land portion of the event yet? Someone mentioned reserving a portion of the campground, (maybe at the bottom near the launch) which seemed like a great idea.

That's what we're going to shoot for, yes.. Lot's of space, great location, cross your fingers that we can work some magic and rent out that lower tier.. To soon to tell..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2007 at 6:51pm
Need a double decker trailer and I would bring both boats... Just kidding one boat will be on vacation with the rest of my family and the other will be going to GL.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Need a double decker trailer and I would bring both boats... Just kidding one boat will be on vacation with the rest of my family and the other will be going to GL.

Hey Jim, talk to Reid, he'll rig ya up something.......
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 4:15pm
Well I better start driving now so I can get there in time!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 4:27pm
blondie..ran into one of the Maloons at her work the other day, and he was telling her about how inpressed they are with this site and how it is the best thing happen for CC in while, and that someone from there will be going up too GL with stuff to give away!

I hope they bring Keith a new boat!!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

blondie..ran into one of the Maloons at her work the other day, and he was telling her about how inpressed they are with this site and how it is the best thing happen for CC in while, and that someone from there will be going up too GL with stuff to give away!

I hope they bring Keith a new boat!!

So as our "Orlando constituant" you and Blonde will be accompanying them to GL08' right???
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 8:36pm
I hope they give me a new boat, forget Keith.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

I hope they give me a new boat, forget Keith.

I hope the Mrs. doesn't find some other social event for you to attend instead of GL BKH
Livin' the Dream

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 8:42pm

Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Hey Jim, talk to Reid, he'll rig ya up something.......
Moj'

Not after last year Moj'. I'm flying in and renting a brand new SN up there. Too much driving and hard work just to ride around in an old boat for a few days.

That wasn't even remotely believable, was it? I'm a glutton.(sp)

I'd love to have a double trailer of some sort and we've tossed around a few designs. Marshall and I saw one on ebay several years back that had them stacked like James was talking about. Haven't seen another since. I'd like to have the dual capacity for when "I" win the new boat.     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 8:56pm
well Reid, you don't need a double decker.... do it like the the bait company's do get a five-wheel trailer load one boat on a trailer on it, raise the tongue/boat at about 30 degrees move it forward some more chalk the wheels secure it. load the nest trail the same way right behind it and mosey on down the road. If there is a Rinker dealer near you I might be able to hook you up with a back haul on one of their rigs through my Buddy that works for them.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 8:57pm
Reid, My suggestion would have to be to GO ORIGINAL!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 10:30pm
Reid...What about this, you can fly and boat at the same time!

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 2:46am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Reid, My suggestion would have to be to GO ORIGINAL!!

Pete you never told us you had an ORIGINAL HAULER

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

I'd love to have a double trailer of some sort     

Maybe something like this. I've seen a few on the road from time to time. How sweet would that be?

Double Decker Trailers

Rob
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2007 at 4:51pm
Rob
That looks like a cool set up. After I win the lotto tonight I will check into it further.
Sabre002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 8:55pm
Guys will you stop giving him ideas for the double trailer I don't want to have to drive that sh*t lol.
So what winks and f**k's like a tiger?
www.facebook.com/sabre002
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 12:43am
Good evening all. Wife and I are thinking about attending the GL08. We just purchased our 1st SN. What is the name of the Campground and do they have a website ? This is a great site. Thanks, Roger
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 2:24am
Hi Roger,
I will be updating the Reunion section of the site in a few days and open up registrations for Green Lake 2008.

In the mean time, here's the campground info:

Hattie Sherwood Campground
451 South Lawson Drive
Green Lake, WI 54941
920-294-6380

Hope to see you there!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 3:03am
Just had to watch the slide show again. Awesome job Keith as always.
Thanks!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 6:24pm
emailed the campground on Wednesday but got no response. I called today and got a phone message that states that they are not taking 2008 reservations at this time. They will update phone message when they are ready.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 6:34pm
Yea, Green Lake is pretty much shut down in the Winter. I will try to update everyone once the campground and area motels/Inns wake from hibernation.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2008 at 1:57pm
Ok, it's "MARCH" people. Finally Spring is around the corner...

I hear a lot of hoopla is going around, and many people have already heard the news about the factory's cancelation of their reunions this year.

Lurkers, new members, old friends alike, we need your support by registering and doing it early. There will be a deadline for doing so like every year. But for planning purposes, we could use all the time we can get.

If we are going to see the numbers like we believe we will see in GL this year, we want to be able to make it memorable once again..

Many of you already have reservations !!!.. SIGN UP and get the word out... Please help and get the word out....

COME ON SPRING
Thanks,
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2008 at 6:23pm
[QUOTE=Keith] Yea, Green Lake is pretty much shut down in the Winter. I will try to update everyone once the campground and area motels/Inns wake from hibernation.

They called me on Saturday just as you mentioned they would, March 1st. I was not avaialble so they called back on Sunday and Cathie and I have our reservations.
We are on site #6.

I sent emails too but never got a response to them. I would call and not wait on email.

Roger
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2008 at 3:29am

Ok, it's "MARCH" people. Finally Spring is around the corner...

I hear a lot of hoopla is going around, and many people have already heard the news about the factory's cancelation of their reunions this year.

Lurkers, new members, old friends alike, we need your support by registering and doing it early. There will be a deadline for doing so like every year. But for planning purposes, we could use all the time we can get.

If we are going to see the numbers like we believe we will see in GL this year, we want to be able to make it memorable once again..

Many of you already have reservations !!!.. SIGN UP and get the word out... Please help and get the word out....

COME ON SPRING
Thanks,
Moj'

Bump for all those that I know have reservations yet haven't registered. Only three months to register.... Please sign up now. It means a lot to potential supporters (like Correct Craft) to see these numbers grow. If we are predicting this record turn out, then set yourself up, so we can continuing to plan and budget accordingly.... Right now the registration looks like a Sunday BBQ in Green Lake...

STOP wenching and start TYPING.....

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2008 at 11:58am
Done, BKH Family is in. Now, just 35 hours driving each way and we're good to go.

Don't wait to see what your schedule permits. Make this reunion your schedule and plan other things around it.

See you then.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2008 at 12:14pm
Keith, What happened to the counter on the registration page? IIRC it use to show the number of boats and people registered?

I posted about the reunion on Planet Nautique some time ago, not one reply? Maybe someone could go bump it up.

Has anybody posted on any of the other boating or CC related sites like 2001.com or Wakeworld? May help get the word out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic