NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL confirmation letter

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GL confirmation letter
    Posted: January-02-2008 at 10:50pm
I received my letter from the Bay View today so keep your eye out,they need a deposit by the 31st.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2008 at 11:21pm
Hey Gary...cold and windy out there the past couple of weeks?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2008 at 9:28pm
John unlike you who thru out all your winter clothes cuz "I'm moving to Fla,I'll never need these again" I was off all last week and did not go back until yesterday.It really didn't feel that bad yesterday,all buried jobs so no ladder or climbing.Didn't even get bit by a single bug,so it's all how you look at it.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2008 at 11:21pm
Got my letter as well. Let the countdown begin.

Rob
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2008 at 12:35am
I actually saved a few things...wore my Ameritech middle weight jacket to work this Am. You will be happy to know the temp outside my F-150 was 27 on the way in. Pretty windy too. Of course everyone here is in a large panic....but it is supposed to be warmed by the weekend.

Good deal on the time off. Me and my partner did to many dig-ups during Christmas....up in Cleveland only the dumbest backhoe operators work around the Holidays. And they ain't ever heard of "Call before you dig" hotline.

What the heck kinda bug would you be gettin' bit by now? Whatever..it must be one bad bug. During the summer we do have lots of bugs. Fortunatly Patti is ok with them.

Stay warm.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2008 at 1:09am
Rob It will great to see you and the Mrs again,we'll be up there that Thurs.

John thats just what I mean in the summer were complaining about the bugs and forget the cold and in the summer we get eaten alive and forget how damn cold it gets.Last year I didn't take Christmas off but all the younger guy's did,so I got to do installs.That's not going to happen again! 27 would seem like a heat wave.The weatherman is talking 40's or low 50's by for us by Sunday,so you should be warming up real soon.I think mentally you guy's have it worse,your supposed to be warm,we expect zero and are happy when it is 27.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2008 at 1:33am
Uggghhh...installs...the 70's all over again. You are right on the mental stuff. I told a guy today that I used to work outside all the time and would've loved 27 in the winter. It is all in how you look at it like you said.

You guys are killing me with this G.L. talk already.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2008 at 10:45am
John we got nothing else to do,we're stuck inside,TV lousey, dark early
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2008 at 11:05am
Aside from the $3.20/gal heating oil we have to pay for, I love the cold and snow and would not give it up for anything. I hope it keeps coming until the end of April. You folks down south don't know what your missing.

For any of you fishermen, you got to try ice fishing. Having about 10-20 people out on the ice on a nice day is like a mini reunion.

Gary S, staying inside all winter tends to make people crazy. You got to get out.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2008 at 11:31am
My letter came from the Bayview yesterday. I'll be on the phone to Bill or Kathy today to give them my credit card #!!

Bruce, I paid $3.45 for diesel the other day! It's funny that when all you guys out east start filling up on heating oil that the prices go up so much. I should have bought stock in a oil company years ago.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2008 at 12:01am
I got my letter a couple days ago as well. I will be calling them tomorrow. I don't want to forget. GL 08 can not get here fast enough. Spring can't get here fast enough either.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2008 at 9:11pm
Does anyone know why no one is answering the phone at the Bayview? I tried calling yesterday three times and no one answered.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 12:36am
Did you ever get thru Jim? I just mailed them a check instead.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 12:46am
I have not tried agani since Sunday. It is on my list of things to do in the morning.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic