NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1984 Nautique 2001 hull *stripped* $SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1984 Nautique 2001 hull *stripped* $SOLD
    Posted: January-13-2008 at 9:14pm
84 Ski Nautique 2001 bare hull....totally stripped. ***Will sell the engine box seen in photo seperately. This would make an INCREDIBLE bar project....the back of the boat could be used or pretty much either side.... This is a 650hr boat, gel shines, original painted stripes still shine....but does have damage from a vehicle crash. Hull is in Central NC, near Charlotte. Ready for the sawz-all...! Bare hull....$200 **SOLD, pending final payment and pickup !!!!***

**UPDATE** Engine box for sale seperately, please inquire if interested.

Can help load onto your trailer or rollback.

Email me directly at pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

(980)581-0006

pc

****SOLD, pending final payment and pickup***

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2008 at 1:58am
REDUCED !!!!!!!!!!!
h2oskeefreek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h2oskeefreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 10:49am
Do you have any pictures of the "vehicle crash" damage?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2008 at 3:05am
Try this link or cut and paste.......it is a photobucket link.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/nautiquefanatic/84SNpartsNCjason/
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2008 at 3:08am
REDUCED TO $200
h2oskeefreek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h2oskeefreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2008 at 3:28pm
would you take $300 for the hull and motor box**? I assume the trailer is already gone?

**not an offer 'til the wife approves.

Anyone know if this will fit on a '85 MasterCraft Trailer?
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2008 at 12:58am
Originally posted by nautiquefanatic nautiquefanatic wrote:

Where'd the fender go??
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2008 at 6:30am
...I have both fenders and the guide posts..trailer is bent, but I will get it straightened after I sell the hull! I would work a package deal for HULL and MOTOR BOX in photo....! Inquire...

pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

or (980)581-0006

***Please clear all "offers" with your wife first***
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 7:09pm
do you have any pics on the damage?
how much for it?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2008 at 1:03am
Luchog, since you are in Argentina, I will cut you a deal. I will sell it to you for $199.99.

How many stamps will it take to mail it to you??

Email me directly, I will gladly email you a photobucket link to more photos. It was upside down on the interstate, seriously.

pc
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2008 at 1:55am
Do you have the air vents?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2008 at 4:10am
You can still by the vents, brand new at Boaters World or most marine dealers.........but I do have some, not the ones that were on this boat.

They are black plastic.

pc
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2008 at 12:43pm
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2008 at 1:20pm
After looking at the trailer damage on photobucket, I'll bet she makes nice left hand turns.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2008 at 1:50pm
Paul,
    Thanks for let me know about the vents. I thought the 84 would be the same but they are diferent. Mine look like louvers instead of vents. They are black plastic. I think I found a replacement with the hint you gave me but I have to check the size. Also, from the photobucket picture it looks like this boat still has the bottom windshield hardware. Nathan, "MarineSRT8", is looking for this hardware. Here is his thread. I told him you may have it. Anyways, just trying to help.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2008 at 3:57pm
***SOLD, pending final payment and pickup***

Thanks for all the interest !!!!!!! This will make a NICE bar project!!

Thanks Mike!

pc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic