NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airguide speedometer lens

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airguide speedometer lens
    Posted: February-03-2008 at 12:02pm
Sam,
   Glad to hear that will work for you. FYI, the diamond drill bit I bought is for my dremel. I guess you want the speed. I haven't done mine therefore I don't know how hard is to drill a hole on glass. It shouldn't be, I hope. That's why I bought four in case I screw up .

Good luck,
Anthony
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2008 at 11:43am
Anthony,

Thank you I am going to order today look perfect.

Thanks again Sam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2008 at 4:06am
BTW, this is the place I bought them. They cost less than $2 each. Chemistry Watch Glass

Regards,
Anthony
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2008 at 4:03am
Sam,
    It all depends what type of speedometer you have. I have an SN 87 and the glass are removable. They are cracked so I need to replace them. Somebody suggest to replace them with a watch glass. Those are the crystal glasses you use on chemistry glass. I bought them online only for a few dollars. You will still need to buy a diamond drill bit to make the hole for the adjustment. I measure the old one and I was able to find the same size. Good luck.
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 11:41pm
Does anyone have a glass lens for a airguide speedometer that I can purchase? I hate to spend big dollars on a guage when I just need a lens.

Thanks Sam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic