NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Florida 02/16/08 Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Florida 02/16/08 Pictures
    Posted: February-21-2008 at 5:39am
Here's some pics for y'all up north to help you get through the winter!!!Another reason you need to move to Fla...

Heading out in the a.m.

The 80's

Jbear...the essence of cool!!!

Manatee Zones...the only time these guys ever slow down!!!

BlondieGurl driving a Correct Craft...
It's a BEAUTIFUL thing!!!

Arrived at the Glen

The 1973 Skier is welcomed with open arms...Thanks so much guys!!!

"Club CCFan"...may have been small, but drew LOTS of attention.

The 60's, 70's and 80's all represented, a sweet site.

Back home across the lake

Two of Jbear's favorite girls!!!

Calling it a day...as the sun goes down

This guy's so cool, he get's all the women and has his own bodyguard!!!

Thank you so very much guys for letting us tag along, your hospitality was really appreciated,
Adam
-Adam

1973 Skier
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 6:00am

-Adam

1973 Skier
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 10:31am
Great pics Adam.
BTW, it is -5 degrees this morning here in White Lake, MI.
Yes, thats the wrong side of zero!

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 11:40am
That all looks so enjoyable. Sure beats the 5 above we have this morn here in Indy
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

This guy's so cool, he get's all the women and has his own bodyguard!!!

Good stuff Adam, Ain't that the Truth, JBear is like a Legend!!

Was out on our lake last night, the difference being we were playing hockey not Hooky!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 2:10pm
Call me out of touch but Reid has a place in Florida?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 2:26pm
He rented a place on the St. John's River in Astor, Fl and drove down. Was in town for the Daytona 500
-Adam

1973 Skier
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 4:13pm
Awesome pics.

Good friends + good weather + boating. Nothing beats it.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 4:23pm
Great pics. Thanks for posting them. That place is paradise. I sure would rather be there than here.
SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 7:31pm
Great Pictures, makes me feel warm in this 10 degree weather in Toronto!! Its always good to see when the sun starts showing up again!!
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by SeattleFordFan SeattleFordFan wrote:

10 degree weather in Toronto!! Its always good to see when the sun starts showing up again!!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada?!? I assumed from your name that you were in Washington state
-Adam

1973 Skier
SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 7:48pm
I am from Seattle, up here for business. Headed for Houston on Monday, and after that I think I am home for a week. I understand it was sunny yesterday in seattle, but like 40 degrees...
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 9:07pm
Great pictures Adam...you musta got your dsl up this week.

As far as the "open arm" welcome...well that is what is all about here. We were all glad to have you guys along.

Hope you cleaned up that CORAL skier and gave her a nice rest on Sunday...she did you proud on Saturday.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 10:21pm
These and the pictures on the St John mini reunion thread are the nicest I've ever seen posted. Between the boats and the scenery, they're just outstanding.

How big of a reunion could that place handle?
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 11:51pm

There's some here as well
-Adam

1973 Skier
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 12:12am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Hope you cleaned up that CORAL skier

TOO LATE!!! I saw that you refered to it in another thread AGAIN as "pinkish"

Think I'll take the kids out after school tomorrow if it doesn't rain. They say it's going to be 83 degrees!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 11:32am
I posted these on another thread right after the reunion but there are a few that aren't duplicates from everybody else. These are on the lake and between the river and the springs. The water was flat and the boats were under power.

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is going on here. Seems like there's a lot of attention being paid to Reid's passenger instead of where they're going. I thought that Reid might shed some light on the subject in the other thread but nnnnooooooo!!! Maybe he can enlighten us here.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 11:42am
Wow guys,, What a great time.. Put me down for next year !! Great water for such a big body of it !!

Jbear, set up the reunion for next year... Us Northerers are dieing this time of year for some warmth.. I would trailer down there for a taste of that knee deep sand bar !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 11:50am
As much as I think I like winter, when I see those photos I think, screw winter, I'd much rather be doing that. What a beautiful place and such nice boats.

critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 1:59pm
"I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is going on here. Seems like there's a lot of attention being paid to Reid's passenger instead of where they're going. I thought that Reid might shed some light on the subject in the other thread but nnnnooooooo!!! Maybe he can enlighten us here."

Looks like there could be some issue with the water inlet and the passenger it just trying to keep that engine temperature down by supplying some available coolant.

Others could be watching just to be sure that there is no need to throttle back.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 4:38pm
No, no...it appears to be some sort of strange take off of the "Mile High Club"

The "50 Mile Per Hour Club" perhaps?!?!?

I wish MaddMarxx would get back on line already,
I'm sure he would have a comment or two!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 4:40pm
Maybe a dropped beer.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 4:46pm
Yes...that too, would garnish a lot of attention!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2008 at 3:08pm
You guys are terrible. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Brian (gentleman with questionable hand positioning) was attempting to view his camera w/o direct sun as we were taking picts of the other boats at speed. Or else he refilling my water injection tank in preparation for a max rpm attempt. Oh wait, the water injection was supposed to remain a secret.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic