FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer Guide Pads

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer Guide Pads
    Posted: March-04-2008 at 2:11am
I am delighted to announce that CorrectCraftFan.com now offers official 'Nautique by Correct Craft' trailer guide pads. These pads are the exact same heavy duty pads available at CC dealers across the country. The are available straight from Regal Connection, the OEM for all the guides sold to CC dealers.

Orders are placed through the new CorrectCraftFan.com Store and shipped to you directly from Regal Connection. I just got a pair myself and they look great and are much better than the ones I ordered just a few years ago.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2008 at 3:52pm
Keith, great addition. Once I get my boat guides installed (thanks again Alan!), I will be sure to order up a set.

Now we just need for Regal to print up some spare tire covers to match!
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2008 at 4:31pm
The price and shipping here is actually cheaper than a pair that just sold on ebay.

They sold for $73.05 and shipping was $8.
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2008 at 5:08pm
The plan is to put a pair of these pads on every trailer hauling a Correct Craft. Regal has come to me with a great deal that allows me to pass along the savings to everyone here. I think I've got them the cheapest around. Spread the word!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2008 at 6:29pm
How about some that say CorrectCraftFan.com?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2008 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

How about some that say CorrectCraftFan.com?

Hey Bruce,
Unfortunately, those would cost quite a bit more because they are custom. I wouldn't be able to order a large enough quantity to make the price reasonable. This maybe something we can do down the road.

Thanks,
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2008 at 12:23am
Does any one know where I can get some of these blank, with nothing on them? And kickback/shock tubes?
Tim D
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2008 at 12:29am
Tim D,
I can probably get them for you. Are you looking for one set or are looking to customize a batch of them?

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2008 at 12:39am
I'm thinking about printing a batch or so. The cheapest guide pads I've found are $40 for 36" and $19 for the shock tubes. That's not a deal.
Tim D
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2008 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

Does any one know where I can get some ... kickback/shock tubes?

Tim D,
Nautiques by Correct Craft shock tubes are now available in the Store. $30 plus shipping.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic