Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Northeast Reunion – Need Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Norestr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 9:02pm
The 69 Barracuda is still listed under Ronnie Caldwell and the 77 I am picking up in FL next week is listed by Justin Sayer... Looking forward to the 24 hour drive to the warm sunshine of FLA and a short boat ride before heading back NH... Can not wait for the ice to go away.
Norestr
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 9:11pm
Both of those boats look beautiful- I cant wait to see them. Enjoy the warm weather!
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2008 at 12:53am
Hey all,

Keith great choice on the Reunion plans. This will be our first year to be able to hang out with the crew from CCF. I have been going to Lake George the last 25 yrs for a weeks vacation at a resort that the family really started skiing hard and of course behind a nautique. We bought our boat last summer from Adirondack Marine. Septemer 12-14th looks good dates for me and my father and I might be able to get the 3rd owner my brother to come too. We know the secret spots of the lake and when to go out. Just let us know where your planning on centrally locating the event will it be closer to the village or further north to Bolton Landing? contact me via skizzer@optonline.net for any questions.

-Phil
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Mike / Kyle, I hope we can still get together over the summer to do some boating. Maybe we can do a BBQ weekend or something.

Ken

September is a long way away.Maybe we can have an un official get together at some point.You know,just some NE guys, a BBQ & BEERS,nothing fancy or formal at all.I talked to my bud Chauncey yesterday,he said there is still two feet of ice on Mousam.Not good.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
98SportNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98SportNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 11:13pm
    Mike swains lake is getting there maybe another two weeks and my sport will be in the water with me at work six days a week your welcome to use it. It"s close to your work to!Just stay away from my wife I already have the four kids.LOL
98 Sport Nautique
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by 98SportNautique 98SportNautique wrote:

Mike swains lake is getting there maybe another two weeks and my sport will be in the water with me at work six days a week your welcome to use it. It"s close to your work to!Just stay away from my wife I already have the four kids.LOL

Hey thanks man.I may take you up on that.Looks like ice out on Mousam will be in May.I put the second coat of teak oil on your platform today,should have it done for you this week.Tell Katie I said hello. And for the record,I can't have kids so none of them are mine . Don't forget my lawnmower keys ! See you this week

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
98SportNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98SportNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 11:50pm
You have a John Deere NOT A LAWN MOWER!
98 Sport Nautique
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2008 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Mike / Kyle, I hope we can still get together over the summer to do some boating. Maybe we can do a BBQ weekend or something.

Ken

September is a long way away.Maybe we can have an un official get together at some point.You know,just some NE guys, a BBQ & BEERS,nothing fancy or formal at all.I talked to my bud Chauncey yesterday,he said there is still two feet of ice on Mousam.Not good.

Mike

That sounds like a great plan, Mike. I need to start putting some hours on my boat. I just bought a new barefoot boom, so I can teach you how to foot. Let's stay in touch and figure out a weekend(s) that will work for us. Ice, ice, go away!!!

Ken
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2008 at 12:50pm

Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Ken

Mike

That sounds like a great plan, Mike. I need to start putting some hours on my boat. I just bought a new barefoot boom, so I can teach you how to foot. Let's stay in touch and figure out a weekend(s) that will work for us. Ice, ice, go away!!!

Ken

I'd be interested. Name the place. If anyone is interested in Sebago, I can point you to inexpensive places for the weekend, or no cost places for the day.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2008 at 1:22pm
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 2:30pm
For those who are planning to attend the Northeast Reunion in Lake George, NY, can you please register? I'm trying to sign-up new sponsors and it really helps to see the registration number growing.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Keith
Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic