NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ride to GL from Jax, FL

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ride to GL from Jax, FL
    Posted: April-11-2008 at 6:26pm
Hey guys. I have been tossing around the idea of heading up to GL. I can not pull the boat up. Not to confident in the Jeep and it would take about 20 hrs. Because we are not bringing the boat, the wife does not really want to make the trip.

I was wondering if there is anyone leaving from the Jacksonville, FL area or near by that has room and would not mind another person to chip in on gas?

Still trying to decide if it would be better to fly in and rent a car or if I will go at all, but I thought it would be worth throwing it out there to see my options at least.

Adam
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2008 at 6:54pm
You may be able to fly in to Milwaukee and then catch someone driving through on their way. Take a cab out to the interstate!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2008 at 6:59pm
I agree with Hollywood on that one a car once you get to green lake is not all that helpful. I don't think my car would have left the campground once if I didn't have to search out a marina to sell me a new alternator, all the events are within a short walk of each other and a lot of them don't have enough parking to make it worth the effort to drive.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2008 at 9:36pm
If I was you Adam...I'd be sending a e-mail to MM and the BlondieGurl. I am sure they are going....from the Orlando area.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2008 at 9:37pm
I guess I would have to figure out what time some of you guys would be making your way through Milwaukee. Any ideas yet? Not sure if I could pull this off yet, but it would be sweet.
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic