FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautiquegear / Featured Correct Craft

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautiquegear / Featured Correct Craft
    Posted: May-28-2008 at 8:20pm
I am happy to announce that Nautiquegear.com is now sponsoring the Featured Correct Craft on the homepage of CorrectCraftFan.com.

Each month a new Featured Correct Craft appears on the homepage of CCF. Going forward, the boat selected will not only receive the fame of being featured on the homepage but will now also receive free swag from Nautiquegear.com.

Featured Correct Crafts are selected by myself based on the quality of the main Diaries photo and accompanying story. Qualifying boats can be any model or year however we exlude any boats listed for sale.

The first Nautiquegear.com Featured Correct Craft will be selected early next week. So, for those of you who have not yet added your boat to the Diaries, don't want any longer. Add your boat today!

For those who have already posted their boat, I have added the ability to upload new photos in the Diaries modification. It might be a good idea to elaborate on your story and upload some new photos.

Good luck!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2008 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

For those who have already posted their boat, I have added the ability to upload new photos in the Diaries modification. It might be a good idea to elaborate on your story and upload some new photos.

Good luck!

-Keith

Thanks for adding this feature Keith! I have been wanting to update my old pictures for sometime now. I will have to get some updated pictures so I can finally add my avatar as well. My boat looks so much better than when I got it thanks to all of the help and tips I have got from this site.
Thanks Keith.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic