Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Surfing behind a 211 Crossover

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
w.martin89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w.martin89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surfing behind a 211 Crossover
    Posted: June-02-2008 at 8:55pm
If anyone is surfing behind a 211 crossover i was wondering if you could share so info on ballast set and any extra ballast added.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2008 at 9:06pm
wmartin.

Welcome to the site. Hope you'll join us often. I can only think of 1 fellow on this forum who surfs a 211. He stops in sporadically.

If you go over to planetnautique.com, you'll find quite a number of 211 owners who surf. You may get your answer much more promptly. BKH
Livin' the Dream

w.martin89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w.martin89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2008 at 9:38pm
Thanks for the help.

RLSV211 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLSV211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2008 at 12:13am
I have a 2007 211. The prop spins left for 2007 and maybe 2006. It spins right before that.

On the 2007 the non driver side is the best. I have a 400 lb bag I put in the walk through and fill up that tank. Water in the middle tank does not make a huge difference. Put the gate in slalom and that seems to be the best It puts out a nice wave. The other side I have not figured out yet. My son surfs the other side and he complains a little. It has a rooster tail that gets in the way.

Like BK said go to PN some of those guys have it dialed in.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic