Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD - Complete 95 SN Interior

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
andjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD - Complete 95 SN Interior
    Posted: July-28-2008 at 10:34pm
Picked this up for my project which I've decided to abandon. I believe it will fit 94-95 (&96?) closed bow ski nautique perfectly, and I think could be made to fit 90-93 with minor modifications.

complete interior: passenger + driver + rear seat, + engine cover + coaming pads. (most should mount easily, but note: no mounting hardware on driver's seat). My understanding is that the interior came out of a problem boat early in it's life - as close to new as you could hope (near perfect, no tears, etc.).

Obviously would prefer to sell the complete interior - easier and cheaper for the buyer than getting a complete re-upholstery job. However, if no one wants the whole thing, I will start parting it out.

I'll ship from Toronto, Canada, but occasionally come to Detroit area or Buffalo, so could meet or ship from there next time I'm down, if you're not in a hurry.

Please send me a message @ julescms@gmail.com
mgswed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgswed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2008 at 11:58am
Email sent -MG
andjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2008 at 4:06am
UPDATE: $1250
Here are some pics - the seats have been wrapped in plastic to protect them during storage. These were the easiest pieces to get out of storage, but I have the whole set.

observer seat

rear seat

driver's seat (wrapped in plastic)

one of the coaming pads

the little coaming pad that goes around the throttle...
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2008 at 1:51am
I have a 93, but does anybody know for sure if these items will work in my boat. It almost looks like the back seat has that curved look? The newer boats have that curved rear seat, but mine is straight.

Man, would I LOVE to have this upholstery in my boat.

If you know for a fact that this will fit in a 93 please let me know. The front seat(facing rearwards) looks a bit different than mine also.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

todd
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2008 at 2:56am
Back seats are different between a 93 and 95 SN. BKH
Livin' the Dream

andjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2008 at 3:08am
Here's what I think: the 90-93s have about the same interior footprint as 94-96s but where the fiberglass deck opens to the cockpit, the corners of the 94-96s are a bit more rounded. So, the rear seat-back, and the observer's seat-back might need a little foam wedge (you could easily cover with white upholstery) to account for the variance in corner radius where they meet the deck.
xjglen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xjglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2008 at 3:07pm
I'm looking for the rear cushions and rear base if it will work in a 93 196.
What would you want for those pieces???
93 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2008 at 11:36am
The only pieces from that '95 interior that would work on a 90-93 boat would be the driver's seat, probably the front observer corner, the observer seat bottom, and MAYBE the combing pads. Rear bench, throttle piece and observer back cushions are all different.
94sport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94sport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2008 at 8:08pm
Will you piece it out? THe color scheme does not work for me. I could use the back 3 cushions and the drivers seat cushion. Please let me know.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 1:20am
trust the bk and the TR.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic