NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NCNOA 2005 PICS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCNOA 2005 PICS
    Posted: November-03-2008 at 11:03pm
Anybodys boat here?

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 11:52am
I do believe I see Marshall's '70, and Rodney's '70 and '72. I see Rodney and Nautique John in the pic- and I suspect Mr. Pinkham is hiding somewhere in the back.

That Inca Gold Skier is a near twin of mine- and I knew I had seen those metal script emblems on a '71 before. I was surprised that mine has the plastic emblems.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 12:14pm
Nautique John on the far right, Rodney in the Black shirt behind the banner "N" and Marshall lurking behind the girl in the blue/green dress. Could that be Reid behind Rodney up high?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2008 at 2:41pm
That does look like Reid up top with the hat on. Those are some clean boats!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2008 at 11:36am
I missed this thread. Yep, Tim, Quinner and HW got the boats and people right. And of course that's Mr Ralph left-center. He gave one of the more moving speaches I've ever heard on that day.

Was Marty there in person and with a boat? Unfortunately the NCNOA disbanded shortly after this gathering.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2008 at 12:47pm
That's me,Marty holding the banner at the "N" side.No didn't bring the boat because I hadn't cleaned it up yet and thought it would look bad up against all the other classics.Hoping White Lake has a get together or maybe some of us that live here in NC,SC,VA,TN can have a get together somewhere close. I'll be more than happy to help out or accomodate some folks.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2008 at 7:21pm
I recognize two of those boats, they belong to Jay Rosser, he beat me at a White Lake show a couple of years ago for cleanest engine and best in show. Here they are at the WL show. I won oldest boat and best rig.

Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic