Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

88-89 dash panels

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 88-89 dash panels
    Posted: February-13-2009 at 1:56am
I have a few dash panel 'blanks' that I have left from a sheet of plastic I bought. I can cut them out to pattern for my 89 if anyone needs one. Make me an offer. Email me for some pics. These are flat black with a very slight texture on one side. They look good and are much cheaper than buying a new one.

shagit007@aol.com

Mike
saffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2009 at 7:36am
hey dude
can you send a pic? if i want one for my 88 would you send to New Zealand?
If you can't be rich, you gotta be clever!Wonder if I'm either right now.
My 88 2001

shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 12:26am
I have made two duplicates of a 1989 dash out of the above HDPE. I am going to try to attach a pic. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Mike
wakeboarderdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboarderdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 4:45am
Is this still for sale? Is this stuff smooth to the touch so that I can apply stickers to it? How much are you looking to get for it?
Suthoff all the good times we had together will never be forgotten and I wish we could have been closer over the past few years. Watch over us all!
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 10:17am
The surface has a very slight texture to it. I have applied labels from a high quality label maker for my push butons, and they have not come off (6 months). Make me an offer. Like I said, not exactly like a factory panel, but nice, and a lot cheaper. Let me know.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2009 at 1:42pm
Would these fit an 88? Mine is cracked but doesn't look terrible
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2009 at 3:52am
I think they are the same, but you may want to check with some one on this site, or your Nautique dealer.
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 6:55pm
call me about the dash panel as i still have some in stock. 407-851-1965
woodyelc
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 8:30pm
Hey Woody! Mike Junge here,

I had made some panels that came out ok, same kinda material as stock. I just had a few extras left from the sheet I bought and was offering them up. They are not as nice as factory, but work well. Are the originals still pretty expensive?
Hope all is well at Southeast!
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic