Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTS: MORE CC Parts & Stereo Eqmpt.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTS: MORE CC Parts & Stereo Eqmpt.
    Posted: April-04-2009 at 6:06am
I have more CC Parts and Stereo Eqmpt. up for sale. The Fusion iPod Marine waterproof head unit is new in the box never opened, the Trident Polyduct Blower hose, Sirius Steleto adapter w/remote, and the Sony MD/CD adapter are all New/Unused. The remainder of the items such as the Sony Marine head unit, PCM starter, & DUI rev limiter are used and off my 1992 SNCB Ford 351W & were working when removed. Only exception is the PCM starter which has a chip on one (1) of the teeth caused by my out of whack flywheel which lost 3 teeth. If interested, you may want to start a thread & maybe some of the more experienced posters can comment on whether the chip on the starter tooth is OK to use or should not be used. I have additional pics so let me know if you have additional questions. Prices do not include shipping and I accept US money orders and Paypal as long as the buyer pays the merchant fee.

1. DUI Rev Limiter with rev limiter chips (USED): New $184/Used $50 plus shipping.
2. PCM LH Permanent Magnet Starter w/broken tip of 1 tooth (USED): New $235/Used $75 plus shipping.
3. Sony MD/CD Cassette Adapter (NEW): New $24.95/Sale $5 plus shipping.
4. Sony Marine CD/MP3 Head Unit CDX-HS70MW (USED): New $299.95/Used $150 plus shipping.
5. Stileto Sirius Car Kit SLV1 (NEW): New $49.99/Sale $20 plus shipping.
6. Trident Blower Vent 3" Polyduct Hose (NEW): New $99.00/Sale $25 plus shipping. Approximately 20' foot left to replace your blower hoses.
7. Fusion waterproof iPod/MP3 Marine Head UnitMS-IP500W which is Cool because your iPod fits inside the head unit which is waterproof and you control the iPod with the external controls/volume knob. (NEW): New Retail $449.00/ Sale $350.00 plus shipping.

Thanks!

"That's not a Snow Cone that's my Ring!"
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2009 at 3:20pm
I am in for the vent hose, let me know shipping to 13021, and an address for the paypal.

Thanks,
Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2009 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I am in for the vent hose, let me know shipping to 13021, and an address for the paypal.

Thanks,
Joe.

Hey Joe...I can do the hose shipped plus the paypal fee for $36 total to your door. Let me know.

Thanks!
"That's not a Snow Cone that's my Ring!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic