NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Birthday Wakeboard

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birthday Wakeboard
    Posted: May-01-2009 at 5:48pm
Daughter's 13th birthday party is tomorrow and I hope she is at least as half as excited to receive her gift as I am to give it to her. Blink and I are in charge of the ski show at our regatta here on the Beaver River. My daughter skied in the show for the first time last summer. She doubled up and gave a high five! She's getting really good on the board. We've always used the hand me downs and used boards and skis, which is fine. But...this is something I see her really wanting to pursue and excel in. A few weeks ago she explained to me how she wanted to start working on flips. I've been staring at it all week here in my office and it's finally wrapped and in the Blazer to take home. She's getting a 130 Liquidforce Angel wakeboard with bindings and carry case included. I can not wait to see her face! A "girly" board all her own! Whoooo Hooo
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2009 at 6:58pm
Happy Birthday to her!! Wow a teenager now, have fun with that, LOL!!

Great Gift, hope she finds her way to inverting that board real soon!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2009 at 9:20pm
Michelle,
I'm sure she'll love it. Keep her going in a sport she'll appreciate and remember till she's a lot older. I was never the greatest skier and it would really be tough on the old body for me to get out on them again but I do remember those days past.

Are there any plans for you, daughter and blink to come to GL? I thought at one time you were thinking about it. I'd love to see you there. Bring your daughter. Chris, are you bringing Maddie with you this year? I'm sure the girls would get along great - why not, the parents are CCfan family!!

Michelle, BTW, I'm glad it's a board and not a tube!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2009 at 12:51pm
Rain was forecasted all weekend, but it turned out beautiful!

First, there was a birthday mud fight?

Then volleyball

Present time...yes boots included!

Will probably have a "run-away" weekend for GL. Blink said "yes". My plans are to be there. Warm weather and no rain at Green Lake right?

Michelle
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2009 at 7:10pm
That's Awesome! Just don't put a tower on that mustang! LOL
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2009 at 9:19pm
Very nice. Sporting goods, my favorite type of gifts. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic