NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wheres all the BUZZZZZZZZ

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wheres all the BUZZZZZZZZ
    Posted: July-11-2009 at 1:17am
Got all my boats and clients out today, Karen may force me to leave early.The boat is loaded and working out details as to where to hang for a few days north of this Sweat House...Heat index today 115 humidity 87 percent. Gotta love it to live here.....
We may leave tommorrow AM ...... Do Not Be Late To Green Lake
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 1:48am
Billy

My wife (her 1st time to attend an event) and I plan to arrive in GL early afternoon on Thurs. Will give you a call as to your location.

Have a safe trip North.

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 2:05am
Billy,

Sounds like that buzzzzz is in that coffee you been drinking...hehe

Have a slow and easy trip when you do leave.

WOW, this is gonna be a fun event with so many different boats there.

Just drive safe with you and yours....

Dave
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 7:13am
My bag has been packed for over a week Doc spent most of yesterday (Friday) tidying up loose ends from work. My motivation levels are very low for work at the moment.
I wake up every morning singing :-
"I'm leaving on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again"
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 9:46am
Yall knock a brick out of the foundation for us...1 for me and 2 for Amy!!!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 9:54am
Lewy, I'll see what I can do about sending you back home with a little Donna and maybe some Railroad Earth; gotta ease off of that Jefferson Airplane.   
1988 BFN-sold

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 12:00pm
The buzz is in the air, on the forums, on the phonelines... I can feel it pretty good around these parts. Travel safe early birds.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2009 at 5:18pm
Damnitt Lewy! How often do I get a call from down under?!!?    LMAO!!!

Looks like you guys will have put up with us after all.

I guess I can't lay it all on Lewy; anyone have a recipe for Boat dr over easy?    
1988 BFN-sold

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 12:33am
That's great news that you will be at GL. The phone call was not to pressure you into attending GL. It was more to have a yarn to you because I would not get the chance to meet you in person.

I will try to talk slower when we meet. The delay on the phone line also made it difficult at times.

Originally posted by BuffaloBFN BuffaloBFN wrote:

Lewy, I'll see what I can do about sending you back home with a little Donna and maybe some Railroad Earth; gotta ease off of that Jefferson Airplane.   

Have heard you mention Donna before my taste in music is very broad even come to enjoy Country and Western. (I must be getting old)     .

Tamworth is Country Music Capitol of Australia so I had no choice really. Tamworth has a big Country Music Festival in the middle of January every year it is what puts us on the map downunder. The town is bit like your Nashville but on a smaller scale for the duration of the festival.

89 Ski

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 12:44am
"All my bags are packed Im ready to go"

Chorus:

"Im leavin on a jet plane Dont know when Ill be back again"

Driving wife mad Jo is threating to leave without me unless I stop singing.

89 Ski

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 1:08am

Mark,

Start singing : NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO PROBLEM !!!!!

See you soon.

Dave
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 1:19am
Me and Patti leave early monday morning for the palatial Pinkham Penisula to meet up with the posse. Talked to MaddMark yesterday and he is mighty disappointed he is not coming. I think I am confused tho...is Greg and Amy coming or not? Hope so. Also heard from Morfoot yesterday...he is pumped as well. Can't wait to see all you guys!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 1:38am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Me and Patti leave early monday morning for the palatial Pinkham Penisula to meet up with the posse.

john

What day are you guys rolling in at GL John?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 1:42am
We are gonna stay at Reid's overnite and leave outa there sometime late tuesday. One nite on the road and we should be up there sometime late wednesday I think. How about you guys?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 1:44am
John,

To help you, yes Greg and Amy are flying in..

I spoke with MaddMark last week and tried my best.. But maybe next time.

You and Patti have a safe trip and you know I am missing the "GREAT RIDE WITH THE BEAR"...

But I did'nt cry. you know that inside pharse...

See you soon my friend,

Dave
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 1:50am
Yeah Mark was very disappointed. We sure wish a couple of you guys were traveling with us but....we understand.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 9:41am
Lewy, no worries mate. I didn't mean to imply that you pressured us. As has been mentioned before, once we all shake hands, we'll all be on the same playing field. And we luv your accent!   

John, maybe we'll get that call through over a campfire.    

Dave, you're having too much fun with this...whatcha got up your sleeve?    

We're sorry to hear Mark and Lisa won't be making the trip. We'll see you guys at the river!
1988 BFN-sold

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 11:37am
We may have to make a few calls to the 'no shows' from the campfire. We'll use the speakerphone & sing a chorus of 'Remember me"!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

We are gonna stay at Reid's overnite and leave outa there sometime late tuesday. One nite on the road and we should be up there sometime late wednesday I think. How about you guys?

john
We are leaving here around 9am Thursday John, about a 3 hour trip
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2009 at 1:25pm
Greg,

I can't tell........................................

But my wife tells me I better stop talking in my sleep or I have to leave the bed...hehe

Dave
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 1:37pm
Quinner called me last night about Midnight.....i guess he and Maddie couldn't wait to be there....He said there was not a soul at the camp ground and sky was clear as a bell....And i think he took over Alan's(81nautique) spot with his boat

Damn if it weren't for this work thing i would already be on the road!

can't wait to see everyone!!!!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2009 at 1:46pm
Right on brutha... We're all ready to roll and hit the homestead Wed night... Can't wait to see everybody for sure. Tell Brooke, I promise not to leave the seat up hahaha...

Later
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic