Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

89 Ski Nautique Decals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 89 Ski Nautique Decals
    Posted: July-15-2009 at 3:18pm

I am interested in complete set of decala for 1989 Ski Nautique. Does any have a set or know wher I could purchase a set? I was unsure if Woody at Southeat Marine has any supplier still making these decals for an '89 2001 listed below:

1. "Ski Nautique" side deals
2. "Correct Craft" side decals
3. "Competition Ski Boat" stern decal
4. swoosh port side bow decal
5. swoosh starboard side bow decal
6. Waters of the world side "globe" decals
7. Smaller script "2001" side decals

Thanks,
Randy
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 3:00pm
You're on your own for reproduction of all deck decals. Woody might have the rest by now, or at least most of them. He was working on 88s last time we spoke.

A full set of scanned 1988 SN hull decals will be coming to the reference page soon!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by 89Ski_Nautique 89Ski_Nautique wrote:

3. "Competition Ski Boat" stern decal

The proper transom graphic would read "Competition Ski Nautique"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 4:54pm
Eric,

Thanks for the info and the correction for the transom graphics wording. I will start with Woody and see what is available. With the exception of the perhaps transom graphics and the enlarged "2001" is the '88 and '89 graphics the same?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2009 at 5:17pm
Sort of. You could possibly use the same "Ski Nautique" from an 88 for your 89.

In 89 you could get Red, Yellow, Teal, Gray, White or Black ink on the checkered graphics while the shadow/outline would then either be White or Gray to match your gelcoat color. In 88 the checkers and outline were the same color, only options being all White or all Gray.

Perhaps there were some of the globes and Correct Craft scripts at Green Lake, perhaps not though I never really looked.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2009 at 1:38am
Toby,

Thanks for the additional detailed information, after a quick check southeast east marine it looks like I will attempt to get a few quotes and shop aroud for a vinalgraphics shop near Orlando. Also I would like to find a shop that would allow me to obtain the vector graphics files (*.eps format)for other CCF members as well.
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
89SkiNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89SkiNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2010 at 7:14pm
Where u able to locate any decals for your 89 ski nautique. I am looking for the stern decals "correct craft competition ski boat".

any info as to who makes them, how much they are and anything else would be appreciated.

rwalters2008@hotmail.com

Thanks ahead of time
Rich
Richard Walters
inglesideshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inglesideshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2010 at 2:33am

I had a local shop print these up $300.. next time i would have made them a .25 inch bigger to cover the fade a little easier...just my 2 cents....
1989 nautique
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2010 at 4:56am
Check with Bruce at N3 Boatworks. He may be able to help.
89SkiNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89SkiNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2010 at 3:24pm
Thank you, I am talking with someone now. but I will definitely check with him.   

Thanks again,
Rich
Richard Walters
Itsj0nathan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itsj0nathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2014 at 6:36pm
Need a full set of 89 ski nautique stickers where can i find some snd how much
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 11:36am
Give me a ring or an email. Just got our decal shop back in operation after some technical difficulties.
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 12:03pm
Cool, Does that include the Lightning bolts for my BFN?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 1:13pm
You bet! Blue with bay blue stripes correct?
Strega51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strega51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2014 at 10:05pm
Just bought a 89 Ski Nautique. Also looking for a set of hull graphics. Do you have them?
Nelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 12:20pm
So who exactly is the one who is selling the graphics? I need the transom lettering for an 86 SN.
1986 Ski Nautique 2001
Strega51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strega51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 12:58pm
Contact Zack at N3 Boatworks 317-845-9253. It just did my 89 looks awesome.
SoggyDollar89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoggyDollar89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2019 at 3:50pm
Late to the party but does anyone have current info on a correct set for the 89 SN all decals? I found someone for the plaques and warning decals, need bow, sides and transom with correct "Competition Ski Nautique".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic