NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NOS Airguide Speedo Pitot Pickups

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NOS Airguide Speedo Pitot Pickups
    Posted: August-24-2010 at 1:06pm
Does it mater? The original post is 5 years old and the last comment on it was a year ago.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by gzj0yn gzj0yn wrote:

Will these fit a 1995 ski Nautique

zip 46034

Is "zip 46034" a address?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
gzj0yn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gzj0yn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2010 at 1:19am
Will these fit a 1995 ski Nautique

zip 46034
smooth water
Kevin's '79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 2:34pm
Pitot has been sold. Donation to the site has been made
spc238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spc238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 12:47pm
Kevin, I sent you an email regarding purchase of your pitot.

Thanks, Stan
cell 770-855-6822
spc238
Kevin's '79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2009 at 11:57am
I have one Airguide Tournament Speedometer pitot new in the package. I will sell if for $45 which includes shipping anywhere in the US.
wesman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2009 at 3:52pm
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have sold out of these airguide pitots years ago.
Wesman
wesman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2005 at 9:07pm
I am sold out of the pitots. Thanks to everyone that purchased one!!
Wesman
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2005 at 1:26am
Thanks...wesman!!! I know it's not ebay..but ...wesman gets great feedback!!!

Many thanks
Gary
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

stang 72 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang 72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2005 at 12:47pm
I would take two if you have them.
Thanks!
GH
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2005 at 11:23pm
I had a 98 which also had two.
I believe the Ski Nautiques through
the 80s and 90s had two with the
theory being in pulling tournaments,
if 1 is out, the other works.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

crewdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crewdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2005 at 11:07pm
i would like to purchase 2 of your speedo pickups call me at 618 254 5277 or 618 254 2255. thanks mike farmer
after 30+yrs glueing starting to take its toll wear resperators
wesman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2005 at 1:41pm
I forgot to mention, I will sell 2 pickups for $55 including shipping....email me at wbdalton@satx.rr.com if you are interested.

I have had a few emails with questions about these pickups and just wanted to re-iterate that these are the same OEM Airguide pitot speedometer pickups that are on the classic Ski Nautique boats. They have the same hole mounting pattern as the original, and will bolt right on with no modifications. These are "new old stock" and are still in their original packaging.
Wesman
wesman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2005 at 6:11pm
Jim, I know the 1980's Ski Nautique 2001 models have 2 speedometers, not sure about the newer ones. I have seen other tournament ski boats from that era and 2 speedos seemed to be the norm (I know Mastercraft had two). I think the logic was to have a backup in case one clogged during a tournament run.
Wesman
oldcentury76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldcentury76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2005 at 1:53pm
I have 2 on my 76 SN.
1976 Ski Nautique

Too many hobbies, not enough time!
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2005 at 1:22am
Some people have more than 1 speedometer on their boat?
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
wesman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2005 at 11:10pm
I forgot to mention that I will sell them 2 for $60 plus shipping to give you a little price break if you want to replace both on your boat....
Wesman
wesman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2005 at 7:15pm
I have acquired a small number of new old stock Airguide Tournament Ski Boat speedometer pitot pickups. I have a 1984 Ski Nautique, and these are the same pickups (and hole pattern) that came as original equipment for my boat. These are unopened in original packaging from Airguide, with instructions and mounting hardware. I am asking $35 each plus shipping. Email me at wbdalton@satx.rr.com if you are interested. Be sure and include your zip code so I can estimate shipping. Thanks...Wes D.
Wesman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic