Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extended Pylons & booms

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Kylecraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylecraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extended Pylons & booms
    Posted: April-18-2005 at 10:46pm
Anyone ever use a BI pylon on their 90 nautique? I have an opprotunity to buy a BI stainless pylon and wondered if they will work on my factory pylon, and if a BI boom can be used at the same time (can I leave the boom clamp on the pylon with the extended pole instaled?)

cheers
Kyle
jimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2005 at 9:18pm
I'm looking at getting a bi x pole 6 foot. I have a 90 ski nautique too. I know the pylon is 2 1/2 inch.

anyone else ever used the bi pylon on an older nautique?
Kylecraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylecraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 7:30am
well i got the BI x pole and a skyjac contour boom.

They both fit great. have yet to try them on the water. i don't know if the boom will be low enough as the pylon comes more than half way down the factory pylon. Should be good for all but the shortest footers I would think.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 8:57am
I have the BI FlyHigh pole on my '90 as well. Im not sure how the skyjac boom mounts, but BI makes a nice piece that allows you to adjust the height of your boom without moving the mounts on the pylon itself.

Its the piece with all the mounting holes in it:

If the skyjac mounts the same way, perhaps you could use this. If not, I suppose you could always have something similar made.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic