NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Correct Craft" Shifter Knobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 111213
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2012 at 9:26pm
Joseph.... call me and I'll see if I can help you find
a throttle arm.   727-612-4772
hasbeenskier
joey78212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey78212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2012 at 3:56am
Man I am back out in the gulf for work. Phone service is not the best. The best way is threw internet. If you can help me find one that would be great
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by gR@HaM gR@HaM wrote:

BJ, I'm after a knob black background with white writing sending to the UK.
Can you please advise cost incl. shipping, if you have one available that is.
Muchos thanks

BJ would you ship to UK? Ifso can you advise cost?
In ideally after black background white writing and if possible with the medallion seperate (not yet glued) to the knob, this would allow me to paint it black before putting together
'82 Ski Tique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 11:24am
Richard, Your shifter knob is in the mail today priority.
Thanks
bj
hasbeenskier
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2012 at 12:10pm

BJ, I'm after a knob black background with white writing sending to the UK.
Can you please advise cost incl. shipping, if you have one available that is.
Muchos thanks

BJ would you ship to UK? Ifso can you advise cost?
In ideally after black background white writing and if possible with the medallion seperate (not yet glued) to the knob, this would allow me to paint it black before putting together

i guess that's a no then
'82 Ski Tique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2012 at 12:37pm
Graham,
One day next week I will go to the U.S. Post office and inquire what the expense would be to ship to the U.K. I have never shipped anything overseas before. I will get back to you, thanks for your interest and I will advise you by the end of the week.
Thanks bj
hasbeenskier
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2012 at 5:12pm
Great, thanks BJ
'82 Ski Tique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2012 at 7:15pm
Graham,
Private message sent.
bj
hasbeenskier
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2012 at 8:45am
Sent you a private message BJ...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

nickid_85 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickid_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2014 at 2:30pm
Do you still have these shifter knobs? I will be needing a yellow one.
Love My 77 Ski Tique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 12:37am
nickid,

I heard that BJ is not making these any more, but I am not sure. They were great while they lasted.

Donald
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2015 at 8:27pm
I have received a number of requests for the shifter knobs. I have discontinued making them due to the excessive time required to build them. I have a few remainders. See the up dated post if interested at all.
hasbeenskier
D&C1988 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D&C1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 7:30pm
So, 2 years leftover stock, no new investment, double the price ??
Does that still include shipping?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by D&C1988 D&C1988 wrote:

So, 2 years leftover stock, no new investment, double the price ??

David,
Lets say you went out and invested in tooling and artwork to make a handfull of knobs with the intent of helping fellow CCfan members. Each one took well over 5 hours to make. You then reach a point in your life were health is a concern. What would you do? Still offer them at a loss and include shipping? Don't forget BJ's contribution to the site!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by hasbeenskier hasbeenskier wrote:

I have received a number of requests for the shifter knobs. I have discontinued making them due to the excessive time required to build them. I have a few remainders. See the up dated post if interested at all.

BJ
What "updated post" ? Do you have a list of leftovers?
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

BJ
What "updated post" ?
Steve

Go to the OP of this thread.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 12:00am
Thanks Pete, got it.
I'll give BJ a call. Hoping for an orange one (along with red).
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 11:40pm
Tullfooter: Orange yes. Red No.
hasbeenskier
caricoa28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caricoa28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2015 at 3:30pm
I am very interested in a yellow shifter knob. Are they still available??? Please!!!!!
Steve
Lodi , Ca
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2015 at 2:08am
Would someone else from CCF be able to reproduce them at this point possibly Marty Mabe ? These are too cool to go away and can go nicely on any year boat.
D&C1988 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D&C1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2015 at 11:38am
My apologizes for not noticing your response sooner.
I am sorry if I offended. I get helping out a fellow enthusiast and Not making money. My frustration was no mention of double the price posted anywhere. We traded voice mails twice, I asked if they were still available, he called back said some colors were, I called back with one red and one teal, he called back and we spoke he had both and would ship right away but was now asking double since some interest had come back up in the last month and received a few out of the blue calls. No mention of needing to cover health issues. Just not how I would have handled it.

If there are medical issues and someone is in need, just say so. I understand people needing help. I give time and money to wounded veterans, no questions ask. Not a brag just an example. I don't know the gentleman but if he is still in need please contact me.
I would be happy to contribute to his recovery.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2015 at 3:52pm
ATTENION ALL INTERESTED PARTIES:

My most sincere apologies to all my Correct Craft fan brothers for my failures to communicate. My purpose for this post for more than any other reason is that..... somehow the word is I have health issues, Not so, have not been ill... "ME STRONG LIKE BULL".... (at least I was was when I woke up this morning) The deal with the shifter knobs is I do not have the time to deal with them. Not wanting to disappoint any of you guys the attention required to do them right is way too time consuming. There are other factors too, try pricing INSUL-TRON "Aliphalic Acrylic Polyurethane Enamel and the asscociated components. It is all way too time consuming. Sorry guys, I feel like B.B. King "The Thrill Is Gone"
I hope is that this message does'nt leave any of you wishing me ill.
bj
hasbeenskier
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2015 at 5:16pm
bJ, lucky me, I have one of your CC knobs in red... Any left over ski nautique script dash emblems? Hope you health stabilizes. Steve.
aquabat4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquabat4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 9:37pm
Those are awesome!! Who do I contact to get some?? I don't think I could order them fast enough!! Is it B.J. I need to contact??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquabat4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 9:47pm
Or if someone would be willing to sell one of theirs??
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by aquabat4ever aquabat4ever wrote:

Those are awesome!! Who do I contact to get some?? I don't think I could order them fast enough!! Is it B.J. I need to contact??

Reading the thread helps!!

UPDATED:2/18/15

I have discontinued duplicating the 1983/4 era shifter knob with the "Correct Craft" globe emblem. The time required in producing them proved to be excessive. I have received a few requests for them recently. I have a few left and am willing to sell them off. If anyone is even remotely interested I can be reached by cell 727-612-4772 to see what is left.The cost for the remainders has gone up to $100.00

B.J. Bowling

1163 54th Avenue South

Saint Petersburg, FL. 33705

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquabat4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2015 at 11:59pm
Actually, first time user and read rest of thread after I posted. I was just really excited to find who made those awesome shifter knobs! And I'm sorry, who are you!?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 111213
  Share Topic