Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

overview models

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Hans Romijn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Romijn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2009 at 7:17pm
Good boots and nice captains give good pictures!!
Guus loves you too.

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2009 at 7:57pm
And here I thought I was gonna get bashed for my hull being so dirty...

Hans,
It was great to meet you indeed. Good to hear the boys had good fun.
I'll keep my eyes and ears open for a CC that could be what you're looking for.
And... great pictures buddy!! Could yo mail them to me in original size?
kristof.erens@skynet.be

CorrectCraftFan... It's just a great way of life!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2009 at 9:22pm
Kristof

I still owe you my pictures!!!lol, I'll send them...eventualy
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2009 at 9:27pm
75 about the pictures the shores are very high so are good for those kind of pictures...

K and H I guess the beer was also present in the meeting..was it stella or Heineken? LOL
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2009 at 5:15am
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

was it stella or Heineken? LOL

Tss tss tss... My dear Sebastian... You should know better by now!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2009 at 3:36pm
Kristof
Jupiler is the beer!!!

Hijack:
I might be able to send you a couple of wine bottles if you are still interested...
here is the catch, The guy doing my stringers have a partner who has family and some busyness in belgium, so he travel say every 3-4 months....he goes to brussels.
Next time he goes I can give him 2-3 bottles and then you can pick them up over there...
Sounds good?
michiel200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michiel200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2009 at 5:52pm
Nice to read how Euro friendships are made on this US forum!

Hans, a few months ago I had contact with a guy in Biddinghuizen who had a SN 2001 for sale. Vintage around '86 and quite original besides a wakeboard tower and LPG fuel system. He was asking 12000 euros, which seemed quite a lot to me. Maybe this boat is still for sale and against a far more realistic price (end of season...). Try nico_hoogendijk@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Romijn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2009 at 7:21pm
Ha Michiel,

I shall mail Nico. Thanks. It has the right age. What CC do you have?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Romijn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2009 at 9:19pm
Ha Dave,

I am still buzzy with collecting information about the beautifull CC. and then buy the right en good one.

Is there ever a Barefoot N (87) orĂ­ginal painted Yellow?
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2009 at 4:49am

Kristof
Jupiler is the beer!!!

You got it!!

I might be able to send you a couple of wine bottles if you are still interested...
here is the catch, The guy doing my stringers have a partner who has family and some busyness in belgium, so he travel say every 3-4 months....he goes to brussels.
Next time he goes I can give him 2-3 bottles and then you can pick them up over there...
Sounds good?

Sounds good yes. Just let me know when he comes to Brussels next time.

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2009 at 4:57am
Originally posted by michiel200 michiel200 wrote:

Nice to read how Euro friendships are made on this US forum!

Like I said before, at this rate we'll have the first European reunion sooner than you think

Originally posted by michiel200 michiel200 wrote:

Vintage around '86 and quite original besides a wakeboard tower and LPG fuel system. He was asking 12000 euros, which seemed quite a lot to me. Maybe this boat is still for sale and against a far more realistic price.

12000 euro is indeed far too much money for that boat. I paid 8000 euro for my '89, also with LPG fuel system (whithout a trailer).
Does it come with a trailer? If so, 9000 euro is a realistic price. If not, I wouldn't pay more than 7500...

michiel200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michiel200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2009 at 5:39am
Originally posted by Hans Romijn Hans Romijn wrote:

Ha Michiel,

What CC do you have?

Until this spring I had a Boesch 580 Acapulco.
Very stylish and perfect for slalom. Swiss quality.
However, quite vulnerable and high maintenance.

So I bought a '92 Barefoot with 5.8 HO Pro Boss, black/red, 680 hrs.

I was looking for a 2001 (youth icon).
Had an ad asking a older SK on Marktplaats for a month.
Only two replies offering boats beyond repair.

So went for a BFN; high V-hull (I live on open water), lots of space, good allrounder.
'92 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Romijn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2009 at 9:17am
Okay dan.
Selling a Boesch......must be hard to do. I dream about bying me a Riva. When i read you're story i had to think twice.

We gonna use our're boat on open water aswell. The Maas and Veerse Meer.
Two options a 2001 or a BFN. Big hull BFN is atractive. Tomorrow i go see a (old) BFN. It seemed not in a pricewinning condition. We shall she. You never know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic