NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Correct Craft Parts Website

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Correct Craft Parts Website
    Posted: September-27-2009 at 1:11am
Has anyone had trouble with Karen's website? How is it set up? I've asked on occasions how it works- and it's always call me. Nothing comes up when you click on the list on the left. Is there a program that you have to download first to navigate the site? I'd like to look and order some parts but it says something about Virtue Mart or something like that.PDF logo that says not supported.Oh well just wondering if anyone else having the same problem.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 1:34am
Marty , Give her a call, she may need a heads up on a problem with the site.
Also tell her there is an added discount for call in orders.........billy

1-318-386-2825/1-318-299-8547
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 2:28am
OK.
66 Skylark
93 SN
lonestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 10:43am
Same trouble here
lonestar
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 12:22pm
paste a link or please furnish that address.

mycorrectcraftparts.com goes nowhere
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 11:20pm
66 Skylark
93 SN
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 11:42pm
Thank you
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2009 at 9:21pm
You have to download some kind of program from VirtuMart I think. I've tried 3 different times but still no luck.
66 Skylark
93 SN
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2009 at 9:32pm
Marty give Karen a call , we need to be alert to problems with her site.........1-318-299-8547 or 1-318-386-2825
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2009 at 2:25am
Still haven't had a chance to call yet.Will try this week. I've got about $200 in parts to order(maintenence),and some odds and ends. It's just kinda hard to call from work and try to explain what I have,what I want, or what she has.It's just easier this day and time with all the technology to sit down at the PC and click here and there. I would really love to order from her(ya'll) but it would be time consuming over the phone.
66 Skylark
93 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic