Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Referbishing Swim/Ski Platform

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Towanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Towanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Referbishing Swim/Ski Platform
    Posted: December-26-2009 at 11:50pm
My platform in all gray. I have sanded a couple of spots and forund some great looking teak. Can anyone tell me some do's and don't's for working on it. What should I use for filler in the jionts? What type pf stain or ????? should I use to finish the platform? Thanks for any help you may give me. Phil
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2009 at 12:01am
Phil,
First and foremost, welcome to the site. You find a ton of resources here on the subject including one in particular with pictures and products. Do a forums search and you'll find it I'm sure, or someone will chime in here shortly and post the link. I would, but I'm at work right now. Good luck and post some pics of your boat.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2009 at 1:11am
Here is a link to a detailed discussion of the Teak Platform maintenance

Teak Platform discussion
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic