NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my xmas tshirt

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my xmas tshirt
    Posted: January-26-2010 at 11:47pm
My wife got me a great tshirt for xmas. I had never seen it before, It was a D3 logo on the front and the back was a slalom skier. The caption underneath read "if it was easy they would call it wakeboarding". I cant wait to wear it around the young wakeboarders this summer! I ordered some for my slalom buddies.
skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2010 at 4:20pm
A couple of guys that I ski with had the same shirt, so I had to get one myself! I have a lot of friends that just wakeboard, so I like wearing it around them!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2010 at 6:00pm
I gotta get me one of those!!!
Where can you get them??
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2010 at 6:20pm
h2osmosis. Talk to Seth. Tell him Kathryn (my wife) sent you! She got all my christmas stuff from him. Super nice guy.

www.h2oproshop.com

skierbrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierbrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 1:32am
I got mine right through www.d3skis.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic