NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carolinas CC Reunion?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carolinas CC Reunion?
    Posted: January-28-2010 at 1:07pm
We are blessed here in the Carolinas with a ton of lakes to choose from. There are a lot of CC owners here.Centrally located off of I-40 and I-95, we are within a days drive from Nashville, Atlanta, Mobile, and New York.

I believe we could start a huge South East reunion here. Jordan Lake, Carr Lake, and Lake Norman are all big enough to launch tons of boats. The NC state parks all have really nice campgrounds with showers, bathrooms, etc.

Anybody interested? I was thinking sometime in July so I can finish restoring my boat before then. Call it the CCCR Carolinas Correct Craft Reunion. Or 3CR for short. Already working on some logos and may throw a website together. Build it and they will come!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 1:58pm
so then your going to try and compete with the GL reunion? not a wise choice, You might want to re-think your dates and try a little earlier in the season.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:14pm
Keegan....You might want to check out the White Lake reunion thread under Reunions. This covers your request for a carolina reunion and doesn't interfere with GL. You may just have to expedite your boat repairs.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

so then your going to try and compete with the GL reunion? not a wise choice, You might want to re-think your dates and try a little earlier in the season.

Not trying to compete with anybody...   Perhaps I got a little excited and carried away with the idea of a gathering I could actually make it to. My bad. We have some huge beautiful lakes with excellent facilities and just wanted to start some discussion.

We have a good long season- April to September but anytime is a good time to get with good people. I must have made a good case that we should have a Carolinas Reunion.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Keegan....You might want to check out the White Lake reunion thread under Reunions. This covers your request for a carolina reunion and doesn't interfere with GL. You may just have to expedite your boat repairs.

Thank you that was more the kind of response I was looking for.

1973 Skier
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:28pm
Will continue this discussion on Marty's Thread

1973 Skier
oledawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oledawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2010 at 8:28pm
Agree that there should be some sort of Carolinas event, as stated there are tons of lakes that would work. Lake Norman has some good restaurants where you can dock your boat, Race City Marine and Reid are there, so even if not this year, great idea!
"To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic