Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

martinique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jouliata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jouliata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: martinique
    Posted: February-23-2010 at 4:57am
this is for those who has correctcraft martinique
habib el hayek
lebanon
jouliata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jouliata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 5:01am
hello my name is martinoque i am 1 week old lol i mean i am new martinique and boat user i have no idea about boats but i like it tooo much so any one can help i have engine need treatment ford .
habib el hayek
lebanon
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 5:32pm
gee..get some pics here..
LOL what kind of problems are you experiencing there?
WOW were do you get to use the boat there? a delta, fresh or salt water?
welcome
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
jouliata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jouliata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 5:38pm
no lebanon is on the sea 2 years no one has start the engine so what i have to change like parts.
habib el hayek
lebanon
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2010 at 6:58pm
Are you new owner? Do know the boats history? as how was it kept in those 2 years? in the water, in barn etc?
so was the engine ever flushed before sitting for two years?
hope it has not seized, salt water is not a good friend of this engine. Rust will chew it.
Maybe you can start a new thread on the engine repair section on how to get the engine started after long periods.
Check oil condition, if its white and creamy it indicates water has made its way into the engine.
If possible get a camera upload the pictures to photobucket, picasa or like image hosting sites and link the pictures here so guys here can see any strange thing and help you out.
The more info you can give the more help you will get out of this site.
Cheers!!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic