NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

89 Ski Nautique 2001 Decals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 89 Ski Nautique 2001 Decals
    Posted: November-30-2012 at 8:03pm
Fella named Jason. He used to do a lot of things for Bruce when MWCC was open. Pretty affordable. Him and his best friend are both Nautique guys themselves. He had an 88 footer and I think he has a 206 now?
newscotty2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2012 at 7:58pm
Who is your guy?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2012 at 6:28pm
My guy has the 89 sets in stock ready to ship.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2012 at 5:37pm
Hi George,

Thanks for your reply, sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I just want to make sure the decals are the right color. I need the white checkerboard numbers with the grey leading edge. There are now pictures of my boat in the diary. Can you confirm the color for the small "2001" stickers? Also, looking for the "Correct Craft with world" sticker with white lettering if you had those too. Are the decals original equipment or reproductions? Please let me know and I will order them from you. Thank you!
ChristinesMarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2012 at 1:40pm
Scott,

We have them available. Call us at 1-866-589-5614 after noon today.

George
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newscotty2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2012 at 1:07pm
I know this is kind of an old thread, but I am currently looking for some of these same decals. Specifically the smaller "2001" for '89 SN. My boat is exactly like "Bama Nautique's" except the base hull color is white instead of grey. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott
QUEBEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QUEBEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2010 at 10:36am
Any 88 89 or 90 barefoot nautique decals i realy need 1990 decals
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2010 at 1:55pm
Let me chime in again to Doug's post, If you need a complete set of graphics...call Bruce. I was able to get all of the OEM type graphics for a 1989 Ski Nautique.

To all CCFAN members looking for the 1989 era "Ski Nautique" decals including the stern and bow accent stripes. I recommend you get on the phone with Bruce (317) 845-9253, to get hooked up.

I just placed a purchase order for a 1989 Ski Nautique that includes the following:
1. "Ski Nautique" w/small "2001" side graphics
2. "Competition Ski Nautique" stern graphics
3. Bow Accent Stripes
4. Stern Accent Stripe

Yes the Correct Craft graphics with globe are also available from Bruce and Woody at Southeast Marine.   
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2010 at 1:58am
If I understood him correctly they already have the stickers that are gray with gray checker patters and a white strip along the front side.

I need the white letters with white checker pattern and a gray stripe along the front side. They are in the process of making these and should be available within about 2-3 weeks. Again if I understood him correctly they will have the small 2001 that goes with it and also the 'competiton ski nautique' across the back.

Hope this helps.

skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2010 at 11:51am
What Bruce at N3boatworks is getting what was produced from the original manufacturer of these decals. That sounds really good to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2010 at 5:59pm
Thanks for all of the help.
Was able to locate original decals for 89 SN 2001.

N3 Boatworks is in the process of having them made. Should be a couple of weeks. White lettering with grey strip along front edge.

They have grey lettering with white leading strip in stock if anyone else needs this information.

N3 Boatworks 317-845-9253

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2010 at 3:51pm
Do you have a copy of your owner's manual? If not a reference copy is avaialble in the reference section. The Owner's manual does not include a diagram, however between the Owner manual text and the brochure photos you can get really close.

If you have any specific questions then just post them here. I recently went through a similar process to obtain all of the decals and find out where to position the decals for an 89 Ski.

By the way Woody has both the black and the white "correct craft" with the world logo decals.

Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2010 at 11:16pm
I actually need all of them. Most importantly the hull "ski nautique 2001" and transom "competition ski nautique".
I have found the back hull "correct craft" with the world logo and have found a post on here to purchase all of the warning decals.

Thanks for your help. I will call him first thing in the morning.
Do you know af a diagram that shows where all warning decals should be placed?

Thanks again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2010 at 11:01pm
It depends on exactly what decals you are refering to; Woody at Southeast Marine has many OEM decals for a 1989 Ski, if fact he is more than halfway to being able to produce a full set.

Woody can be reached at 407-851-1965.

Randy
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2010 at 8:45pm
Does anyone know where I can find a set of original 1989 Ski Nautique 2001 Decals....?

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic