Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weighting my 2001 Pro Air

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gotwake133 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwake133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weighting my 2001 Pro Air
    Posted: March-24-2010 at 12:17pm
I usually weight my 2001 pro air with the 400lb stock ballest in back,along with 400lb sac in locker, 2 440 sacks on the floor, on ski locker sac, and one in the bow. Any other suggestions to how I could weight it?
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2010 at 1:40pm
What is your riding capabilities? Can you do more than one invert? or any inverts at all? Just asking!
Most of the time people think they need more wake than they can handle.
I once watched Greg Necrasson do his whole run behind a 99 ski nautique with a tower and three fat CC guys in the boat (myself included).
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
gotwake133 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwake133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2010 at 3:04pm
I can do 4 inverts and spins toe and heal up to 540's, my wake height and shape is good just sometimes inconsistent, and I was wondering if there is too much weight in the boat. The handles the weight fine though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic