Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bimini Top with wakeboard tower

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
3kids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bimini Top with wakeboard tower
    Posted: March-26-2010 at 8:57pm
I am a new owner of a 2001 Pro Air Nautique. I am looking for suggestions on the purchase of a high quality bimini top that fits this boat. Thank you.
Regards,
3kids
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2010 at 9:10pm
Do you already have a tower.

towerbiminis.com makes a very, very good bimini for the FCT towers. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2010 at 9:35pm
I am with Brian - Towerbiminis. They are not cheap but they are great tower-integrated biminis (and good folks to work with). When you call, ask them to sponsor CCfan... we could use 'em.   

Steve
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2010 at 11:17pm
I agree, they are the best.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
3kids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2010 at 1:43am
Thanks for your replies...the TowerBiminis that you have recommended certainly seem to make a high quality product. One other top that peaked my interest is the Cargo Rack Bimini...with a bunch of young kids looking to ski, board, and tube...getting the tube overhead seems appealing. Here is the link http://shop.monstertower.com/p-103-cargo-rack-bimini.aspx. Also just looked at the Z5 Cargo Rack...looks nice but very expensive. My boat has the factory tower on it...which I believe is the Flight Control Tower.
Regards,
3kids
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic