NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

5th Anniversary....

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5th Anniversary....
    Posted: April-08-2010 at 12:55am

To Keith,

Just wanted to say Happy 5th Anniversary for the CCF reunions.

I know alot of hard work goes in to each and everyone of them.

And thanks to you and this site for starting the whole thing.

With that being said just look what you have done.......

First and most you have help design a "One of a Kind" boat.

The Orange Crush........sssswwwwweeeetttttt A.K.A."CCF boat"

Second you have made a big family for all of us.

Third you have had the chance to have Mr.Ralph attend reunions.

Fourth you are known around the world.

Fifth to invest your time in this site, to watch it grow strong.

Now you have:

5 years in reunions and now 5 mini's that are happening because of you.

7 in total and growing every year.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU !!

Dave
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 1:08am
I 2nd that

And man what a family we have here
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 12:12pm
Keith, thank you so much for everything you do! You've brought all of us together over the years and facilitated some really great friendships! We can't thank you enough!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 12:31pm
Keith,

Thanks!!!!!!

Donald
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 1:33pm
Obviously, I enjoy this site, and have enjoyed the four reunions I have attended. Keith puts in a lot of work, and does an outstanding job.

However, I would not want to forget Alan (81 Nautique), and Dave (Mojo) who started the Green Lake reunions and continue to put in a lot of time and effort each year. In the case of the Green Lake Reunion, Steve (Raindog) jumped in a couple of years ago and also contributes significantly to making it happen.

That's not to mention Boat Dr., RJ, Pauly Banana, Godfather, 65 Barracuda and others who have donated items for the raffles etc.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 2:19pm
Time flies doesn't Brian???? Seems like just yesterday you were on heavy meds after back surgery.... Thanks for the shout out... That first gathering was so dicey, yet so much fun... I'm glad that it hooked you in for all these years....

We all have been fortunate enough to keep this event going, and with the support of all the great CCfan'rs out there that travel to GL to spend the weekend with us, we hope that 5 will turn into 10 (when we all travel to Costa Rica) hahahaha...

Thanks again for all that lend a hand when you come visit us.. We're always happy to try and make things more fun and memorable....

Happy 5th Anniversary guys !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2010 at 2:45pm
Congratulations and thanks Keith. Did you ever imagine your little web site with a few diary entries,a few threads, a few members and one 1979 brochure in the reference section would turn into what it has?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 12:58am
Great topic, Dave. CCF.com is definitely a family that keeps on growing.

I recall seeing all the photos from the first Green Lake reunion. I was kicking myself that I didn't attend. Patricia and will have 4 Midwest reunions and 4.5 Northeast reunions logged.

I can't wait to see the official registration for the reunion and the logo for 2010.

Ken
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 2:15am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Congratulations and thanks Keith. Did you ever imagine your little web site with a few diary entries,a few threads, a few members and one 1979 brochure in the reference section would turn into what it has?

How well said Larry....can't imagine that Keith ever thought it would lead where it has.

Keith....all the good friends..world-wide...all the good times...all the good info and help.

For Patti and I...so many good friends...way to many to list as I would forget someone out of them all but without this site we would not have met Eddie and JoAnn. We have shared so much more than just skiing with them over the past few years.

Seems crazy to just say "thanks" but what else can be said?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Time flies doesn't Brian???? Seems like just yesterday you were on heavy meds after back surgery.... Thanks for the shout out... That first gathering was so dicey, yet so much fun... I'm glad that it hooked you in for all these years....

Moj'

Dave you have to get The Band back together again, the tour bus can survive another trip.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 2:11pm
Ohh man, remember that Chis hahaha.. I just remembered the guys trying to play in 90+ degree heat after drinking all day... I also remember Barney fife trying to find me the entire weekend... haha. We've evolved just slightly Chris...

You should attend this year dude !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 4:26pm
What a group!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 4:30pm
what about the Change in Brian the next year? He was much slimer and no tubes where sticking out anywhere.

But the BAND ROCKED the park that's for sure.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2010 at 4:56pm
Well, you take away the neck collar, intravenous tubes, oxycontin, IV injections every 8 hours and it does tend to put some bounce in your step. Nevertheless, had a great time that first year. Met some good people, hung out on some good boats, and it has kept me returning each year since.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic