NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Building a Tower....Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2005 at 7:07pm
Jason,

Very impressive. I am always looking for the inexpensive way out of getting things that the manufacturers charge 300% mark-up on myself. Spent years trying to conceive of a homemade boom but never came up with anything.

You've come up with a good concept...Monster Garage for Boats...you would make Jesse proud and win a free set of tools, too.

Your tower looks plenty strong...strong enough to hold those Bazooka speakers...just kidding, I don't want this thread to go nuts again.

75 Tique (aka Old Fart)
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2005 at 8:58am
Jason I would like to get ahold of you. I am from Kansas and would be very interested in working with you. Please contact me. My email is jon.eden@gmail.com

Thanks
Jon
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2005 at 10:29am
jason-looks great..i would be very interested if you could duplicate the tower for under $500..have relatives that could even pick it up for me..so no shipping, no hassle..again it shows the mark up on towers and extended pylons..
Shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2006 at 2:12pm
Man those are great welds, for a hundred bucks thats kick ass. I think it looks great good work man I wish I could buil a tower that well super sweet bro!!!!! Hope you get lots of shredding done.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2006 at 8:13am
Jason,

Where are you located in kansas? I'm in Mo. by lees summit (Kc)Just curious. Love the tower! but dont think it would be visually apealing on my 63. looks great on yours!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic