Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pole Guides...Need Two

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Sephmu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephmu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pole Guides...Need Two
    Posted: August-23-2010 at 2:25pm
I have a Ram-lin trailer for my Sport Nautique, sans pole guides. Doing a little resto and would like to add a set while I'm at it.

Now my question is, I've found several designs and offerings from various company's on the internet, but nothing clean or similar to factory. The big spring and curved pipe versions i'm finding, in my opinion, will kill the look of the trailer.

If anyone has found anything similar to stock, I'm dying to know so I can move foward with my Trailer Project.

If I had a welder and shop space, I'd make some out of pipe, bolt-em on, and call it a day, unfortunately that's not the case! Any help greatly appreciated guys. Thanks

-Sean
Sephmu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephmu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2010 at 3:03pm
Also having hard time finding plastic bow pads....Trying to keep away from the carpet covered wood
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2010 at 3:09pm
Sean:

Waterdog used plastic cutting boards as replacement bowstop material. Worked well for the Tique.

Steve
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2010 at 3:13pm
BTW - If you want OEM, this link should help.............

Ram-lin Trailer Parts Request
Sephmu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephmu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2010 at 3:32pm
Loving the cutting board idea! That's why I love this site, I'm a simpleton and would have never made the connection , but it's the same material basically. Going to get a couple tonight, I'll router off the edges and call it good!

Going through the dealer etc, for these may be more hassle than it's worth...Think my time may be well spent driving over to a local metal guy and seeing what he can do.

Thanks a mill!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic