NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Annual Halloween Party @ Magicmans'

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Annual Halloween Party @ Magicmans'
    Posted: September-28-2010 at 11:40am
Figured I should post this in the reunion thread this year as our Annual Halloween party has turned into somewhat of a CCfan reunion anyway.

Saturday, Oct23rd, 6pm til whenever.

Invite to all CCfans of course, we end up with over 60 guests and the majority are ccfans and their families. Always seems to get better each year and this year we'd love to see some more of the chicagoland area fans come by. You know who you are and you're all welcome.

Email me if you need directions or help with hotels or anything and I'll have my ghoul get back to you.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 11:51am
DING
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2010 at 2:07pm
Took me a minute to find this post, and another to say how unfortunate for any fan out there in the area that couldn't make it to Alan and Dana's house Sat night. The process that this family goes through to create a one of a kind halloween experience is just unreal. My family looks forward to figuring out our costumes each year now and coming out to see the transformation that takes place in their house. A professional haunted house crew couldn't do it any better !!!! seriously..

We had a blast as always. Thanks to Magic and his lovely bride for once again openning their home to all us CCfaners and showing us how Halloween is supposed to be done !!!!! Good to see all our summer friends there as well.....

Moj and family..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2010 at 5:06pm
pictures?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 12:50am
Ditto what the Killer Bee said!!

Thanks much Alan & Dana, was great seeing everyone and as you certainly know, Maddie had an absolute blast as always! The Haunted house was amazing!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 3:12am
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

pictures?

c'mon let us 'outa the area' Fans see what went on...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 12:01pm
Had a great time gang, thanks for coming out and partaking in the lunacy. I remember the first party several years ago I said to Dana "Ok we'll throw a party but there's no way I'm putting on a costume"

Anyway here's a few pics and I'll dig some more up later.

Govenor Blajo made an appearance

Mojo and his Killer Bees

left to right, Nicole, Melissa, Mojo, Tim, Candice, Kurt(PLBC) and Brook

Todd, Renee, Evan Mojo again and El Gringo Loco Quinner

Surprised I don't have a better picture of Todd and Renee or Dana but I'm sure one will pop up. We were missing quite a few regular CCfans this year but also had some new comers in RJ and his family and Bigwavedave and Kathy stopped by.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 12:25pm
As for Dana's decorating, pictures can't do it justice but here's a walk through of the haunted maze she built in the basement.

Enter if you dare!

The entire maze is lit with blacklights and colored spots, rooms are filled with ground fog, strobe lights and there were separate sound tracks going in each of the scenes. Again, pictures just don't cut it so get your butts out here next year, I have no idea what she'll come up with next.

Into the dungeon.

don't fall into the bottomless well

then down the blacklit hall and hang a left

enter the haunted swamp. stay on the boardwalk...or else!!!!

over the bridge, yes real water

watch out for the gator, he moves as you walk over the bridge(this was a little anti climatic for us as I didn't have enough air pressure to get him to really jump out at people but was cool anyway.)

then exit the swamp and who doesn't like clowns right?

This one came out of the box if you sat in the chair to watch the show.

After leaving the circus we get to an alien abduction where they're disecting a live victim. Moving legs and lots of body parts. The kids hated this one the most, the dremel sound track got to them.

Back up the stairs and you've survived another year.
Kids had a blast hanging out down there all night, they end up becoming part of the attraction by hiding in the dark and scaring newcomers.

Take a good look at some of the items in there and remember that 90% of it is hand made by Dana, the rocks, the aligator, the aliens, the grasses are from our backyard, even the spanish moss came from her mom's house in Florida. Welcome to my world, ah hahahahah (evil laugh)

We had a blast just wish everybody lived a little closer.
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 4:20pm
Wow! That is very impressive. We will have to try and get over there next year.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 4:37pm
My hat's off to Dana with all the time spent. She sure is talented. My basement with my wifes talents looks somewhat like yours normally!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 11:17pm
Wow, that's amazing down there. Can you please post a pic of you know who. I'm still sick and cannot hear anything out of my right ear unless my head is upside down...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2010 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Wow, that's amazing down there. Can you please post a pic of you. I'm still sick and cannot head unless upside down...

Seeing Alan in that Jail Suit got you all excited appearantly???
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2010 at 12:57am
jajajaja

got you excited enough you can't spell, or you just have a little 79 in ya?
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2010 at 2:21am
We almost made the trip out there. I almost had Paula talked into another trip to Chicago... Now, after looking at those pics, we're sorry we didn't make it. Paula said we are definitely going to plan ahead for next year. The kids wanted to come so bad...

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2010 at 1:32pm
Randy/Scott, yep, your kids missed a great time. Dana's games are a huge hit with the kids..

The Haunted maze was really off the hook this year. Hell Blaggo should ask for admission, the crook that he is hahaha...

Anyway, if we are graciously invited back next year, Carrie and I are thinking "Party Bus" from our house and to a hotel close by, so we can get back and forth safely after a fair amount of "swamp juice", so any out of towners coming in, we'd all ride together from a designated area. Oh and yes, coolers on the bus is a for sure..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2010 at 2:16pm
Shoot, if I didn't have a weekend planned at the Boat Drs. I might have had pull a JoeinNY and fly up to attend. I'll definately keep it in mind next year if you guys do it again. Looks AWESOME!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2010 at 4:21pm
wonderfull job done by Dana!!!!
nice costumes everyone...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2010 at 12:31am
Always a good time, amazing decorating, Alan and Dana are great hosts. Thanks again. And for people that are thinking of hitting it next year... do it.

Kurt
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2010 at 3:59pm
Alan/Dana - WOW!
After every Halloween I log on looking for pics of the party.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic