NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Restored 23' Fish Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2010 at 10:58am
McMaster has the trim and I believe it's the Taco product. It's shape #9.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jzarski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jzarski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2010 at 1:01pm
Hey Gary, I was wondering if you get a chance, I would love a few pics of certain areas of your boat. The inside of the console, and the rear inside of the boat. If possible, if not no big deal. Thanks again for sharing your boat.

John
GaryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2010 at 2:55pm
John,

I sent you an email.

Gary
1989 23' Fish
tuna_tugger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuna_tugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2010 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by GaryM GaryM wrote:

John,

I sent you an email.

Gary
Gaty, I would also like to see the pictures if you don't mind. d_liberman@msn.com
Don Liberman
firefight-n View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firefight-n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2010 at 4:27pm
thank you all for the trim details! that was perfect
GaryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2010 at 10:54am
Originally posted by tuna_tugger tuna_tugger wrote:

Originally posted by GaryM GaryM wrote:

John,

I sent you an email.

Gary
Gaty, I would also like to see the pictures if you don't mind. d_liberman@msn.com

Most of the pics are on my work computer. I will shoot then to you on Monday.

Gary
1989 23' Fish
Csoja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Csoja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2011 at 11:13am
Gary- I live outside Annapolis and have a 1988 Fish Nautique. I was wondering if you could contact me about where you got it painted. My email is csoja@comcast.net. Thanks - Chuck
JReisch09 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JReisch09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 2:41pm
Gary- Just sold the 1990 Sport and I am now starting on fixing up my 1987 Fish Nautique. Only problem is some of it is in pieces, namely the gas tank exhaust and battery trays. Also it looks like they cut out the rear of the engine bulk head, most likely my guess is due to its condition. The sides of the engine bay are pretty much gone. The boat has no soft spots and the stringers are rock solid. Ive seen one of the pictures of your restoration of the rear bilge , very helpful, do you have any more pictures of it, possibly at different angles? would be a great help. Do you have any of the original teak you pulled off the boat? I would be interested in purchasing possibly if still available.
Jon R
1987 Fish Nautique
JReisch09 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JReisch09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 2:58pm

Jon R
1987 Fish Nautique
GaryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2017 at 9:13am
Jon, only teak I have is the original swim platform. I have attached a few shots of the bilge area.
1989 23' Fish
JReisch09 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JReisch09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2017 at 1:41pm
Gary, thank you so much for the quick response and photos, huge help! Trying to piece this thing together, I think have everything besides the steering cable, and platform brackets and the cabinet in the dash..
Jon R
1987 Fish Nautique
CaptStoots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptStoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2017 at 3:35pm
Gary, I absolutely love your boat. I have a 79 that I have had for a few years. Any chance you still have that old teak platform? Would you be willing to sell it?
GaryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2017 at 8:36am
Yes I still have it. I will take some pictures and send them to you sometime this weekend.

Gary
1989 23' Fish
GaryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 1:32pm
Here are some images of the platform. I will take $250.00 for it. Not sure how to ship it without damage. Where are you located.
1989 23' Fish
CaptStoots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptStoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 3:50pm
I am in Virginia Beach. Shoot me an email at bryan.stoots@gmail.com. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic