NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Youth Boys Wakeboard Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youth Boys Wakeboard Wanted
    Posted: November-19-2010 at 4:41pm
My stepson just turned 10 and is ready to wakeboard this spring. He learned to kneeboard this fall and is into skateboarding and wants to start wakeboarding. I have been looking online for that perfect deal for a while and figured I would turn to you guys. Surely somebody has a youth size WB in their boathouse or garage for my little man. My daughter will not be far behind either!

Thanks
Keegan
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 5:10pm
Keegano, just food for thought as you may not need to buy a kids board for your step son. My two girls stated boarding at 11 and used my old LF Best board. They aren't into inverts so it works well for them. IF they wanted to get serious then I'd upgrade but till then I wont. They're both 15 now.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 5:15pm
Do the right thing and buy him a slalom ski...
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Keegano, just food for thought as you may not need to buy a kids board for your step son. My two girls stated boarding at 11 and used my old LF Best board. They aren't into inverts so it works well for them. IF they wanted to get serious then I'd upgrade but till then I wont. They're both 15 now.

I ride a 142 and weigh 250 lbs. I think my board would be dangerous for somebody under 75 lbs even with the appropriate bindings. I was thinking a board in the 120 cm's.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2010 at 8:08pm
I have bought mine through ebay, keep watchin, therre are bargains from time to time.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 4:19pm
   It gets expensive buying gear for kids at that age when they grow so fast that they can only utilize the stuff for a year or two.

I have one of these

and

some of these

that my son has outgrown and they are collecting dust.

They are in real good shape ( the board may have an air nautique sticker or two on it.) Since it is the season for giving I will send them to you free of charge if you pay the shipping, on the premise that when your kid(s) are done with them you'll do the same for someone else.

As a matter of fact I also have a CWB "Bella" which is the exact same board in a girls version(pink) that has only been ridden a few times ( no bindings though) . If anyone is interested in that I'll do the same deal, no charge + shipping.

pics of actual gear avail upon request.

Mike

***post edit, if anyone wants to take me up on this, a small donation on your part to CCF would be cool, but not required. Police yourselves
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 5:25pm
Mike
That would be great! My Email is keeganino76@hotmail.com if you want to send me the details. This is exactly what I need for my stepson. This will really make his Christmas!
Thanks a million!
Keegan

1973 Skier
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 10:55pm
   E mail inbound

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 11:30pm
Thanks Mike! All info is on the way.

The willingness to help others is what makes this community so rich. A donation to the site will be made for making this possible.

1973 Skier
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2010 at 11:29pm
Mike,

I am in the same situation as Keegan. I have a 10 and a 13 year old girls. I would like to take you up on the Pink Board. I realize there are no bindings. I can paypal you the shipping and then send a donation to the site. I will give the board to another young lady in the future.

I also live in North Carolina so the shipping should be about the same as the shipping for Keegan. I am in Denver, NC 28037. My e-mail is tilley166@bellsouth.net.

Donald

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2010 at 1:34am
   The pink board is yours Donald. I'll shoot you an email after the holiday to make shipping arrangements. Thanks for supporting the site.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2010 at 1:00pm
Mike,

Great, my girls are excited. They learned how to ski off of a friend's Boom this summer. The youngest long lined on skis. I am going to get my own boom this spring and I want them to Wake Board off of the Boom to get started.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Donald
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2010 at 2:17pm
You gotta love all the love!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

1973 Skier
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2010 at 2:29pm
Mike
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2010 at 10:07pm
Email sent Donald
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 9:06pm
Mike,

I responded this morning. The board looks great. My girls are excited.

Thanks,

Donald
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 10:47pm
Mike,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Board and bindings arrived today in perfect condition. I am almost as excited as Gordy will be on Christmas. I sent Correct Craft Fan a nice donation for making this connection possible. I hope to make it to one of the official events this summer to meet more of the great people here and their families. Some unofficial gatherings as well since those have been a blast so far.
Merry Christmas,
Keegan

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 8:23pm
Mike,

My girls got the board today and they are very excited. You did a great job in packing the board. It is in perfect condition. I will send a donation to the web-site later tonight.

Thanks,

Donald
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 9:14pm
No doubt Mike it looked like you have packaged up a few boards before!

1973 Skier
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2010 at 11:34pm
Merry CHristmas! It was a great one. Now we are just waiting for the spring thaw!

1973 Skier
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2011 at 10:02pm
Hey guys. Sorry it took so long for me to get back here. I'm glad everything arrived ok and that your kids ere excited. I have indeed shipped more than one board in my life . Luckily I had a few spare board boxes kicking around the ups store wants more for an empty box than you can fathom. Hopefully they will be able to enjoy them sooner than later. I have my fingers crossed for an early Spring. I appreciate the fact that you were both willing to donate to the site, it says a about about the character of people who post here. Perhaps we will be able to tip a beer together at a reunion some day.

Thanks again,
        Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic