Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

76 21 CUDDY V HULL 210

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Ghost View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 76 21 CUDDY V HULL 210
    Posted: July-05-2005 at 10:21pm
I have been trying to find info on a 1976 correctcraft cuddy if anyone can point me in the right direction on history or value I would be thankful
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2005 at 10:51pm
See the reference section of this website.
There is a 1976 Sales brochure posted
there which should help you with some of the
history. As far as value, I'd check
the for sale section of this website, check
boattraderonline.com, and check nada.com
(the "blue book" of boats)

Hope this helps.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Stan C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2005 at 3:54am
The pictures in the 76 brochure are of the original prototype boat, no other pictures are available from correct craft. This model was a partnership with Regal Boats who supplied the hull and Correct Craft finished fitting it out with engine and accessories. One sold on this site recently, asking price was $5,500.00. Depending on who you ask there were only 20 to 50 of this model ever made.they were sold in 76,77.and 78. I have a 78 that I am restoring.I have only found 2 others so far. Call me 909-322-8977 or email rumstan@aol.com to share information.
Stan C
Ghost View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2005 at 4:59pm
Thanks, for the information, this was for my dad that lives in Alabama and is restoring a 76. I am going to pass on your phone # to him. He may contact you for more information in the future. Do you know of any place to get more pics of it other than the one in the brochure.
Billy Graves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Graves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2006 at 2:02pm
I have a Cuddy 21 at Smith Lake in north Alabama. E-mail if I can assist. b3@duckwood.net          

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic