Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

question on boat markings

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dan reis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan reis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: question on boat markings
    Posted: December-10-2010 at 5:19pm
Hi there, I am a new owner of an old nd new Correct Craft and new to this form. The question I have is the boat I have is a 1976 correct craft by title and ID numbers. It is an American skier by decals on the side of the boat. I know that that CC did make an American skier in previous years but did they still offer/build in in 1976 or was this a previous owners doing. Thanks Dan Reis
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2010 at 6:40pm
hi there!! might wanna post this in the general discussion forum. This Forum "NEW" is new stuff the site offers..
Kapla
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
dan reis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan reis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2010 at 7:03pm
thank you, I'll try posting in the general discussion site
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2010 at 11:06am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic