NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Southeast reunion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Southeast reunion
    Posted: January-06-2011 at 9:25am
I am the proud owner of a 1977 Ski Nautique. I am ready to show it off where the southeast reunion held at and if theres not one ets get rollin.................
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2011 at 9:59am
Halston, Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to CCFan. Do just a little digging here on the site and you will find that the SE reunion is called SJRR.. Read up on it and you will find that it is in your very backyard in Astor, Fla. Get yourself a cabin, claim a tent site and get up some pictures of the 77 here on the site. If you haven't already done so be sure to get your boat in the diaries section by filling out the info and get it back to Keith.

Welcome to CCFan and we'll see you at the River Run.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2011 at 10:01am
Think sjrr will be your best bet. Check the sjrr thread for details
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2011 at 11:07am
Welcome aboard.
How about Naples tomorrow night. We're flying in tomorrow morning. You bring the '77 and a few cases of Bud.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2011 at 4:54pm
What about White Lake? Have not heard anything about that yet. Wasn't that in April last year?
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2011 at 5:48pm
well i thanks for the replies folks, i have fished in astor several times know where its at. as far as Naples goes not gunna make that one, duty calls gotta pay for the new boat somehow lovin this site hope to meet some of you in person soon. by the way im pretty much computer illiterate (yes i know thats sad for someone 23 years old ) but i created a diary of my boat and attached a picture but do not have a diary number to put in my "edit profile space" will keith give me one or am i missing it

IF YOU DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID YOULL GET WHAT YOU ALWAY GOT!
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2011 at 6:00pm
Halston,
Welcome to CCFan, Lov your signature line you'll fit rite in.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2011 at 12:14am
I ALREADY FEEL AT HOME HERE!!!!!! IM GOING TO SEE IF I CAN GET OFF FROM WORK TO MAKE IT DOWN TO ASTOR MAYBE SOME OF THE VETERANS HERE CAN SHOW ME THE ROPES IF I MAKE IT DOWN THERE!!!!!!
76 Nautique

"An empty wagon makes t
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2011 at 1:17pm
I dont see your boat in the diaries yet so likely keith hasnt reviewed and approved it yet.. once it is posted you can get the id number by viewing the diary entry. For sure make your way to the river run we will show you plenty of ropes..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic