NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Clinton Spring '11

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake Clinton Spring '11
    Posted: January-21-2011 at 7:30pm
Call it boredom, or "winter blues", or "I've burned more gas in my snow blower that in my Expedition this winter" syndrome, but I'm ready to get a couple of dates thrown out there for this spring.   It can't come soon enough. We're pretty well open other than the weekend of 4/30. Let's try to narrow it down to a couple of weekends, and maybe that will allow adequate time for a lot of people to plan. For those that have never been there, it's well worth a couple of hours driving.

Is late April too early? My memory of when it gets warm is currently clouded by 5 degree temps and -20 windchills. Keep in mind, most people sleep in tents.

Rob
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 7:41pm
If you're so bored maybe take a read through the Reunion forum.

Clinton Spring 2011?
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2011 at 8:39pm
Well,that made me look like a total jack%ss. Awesome.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic