NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED...74-79 Ski Nautique or Tique...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED...74-79 Ski Nautique or Tique...
    Posted: July-14-2005 at 1:14pm
any condition, from parts boat to pristine show boat. email me with photos of what you have and how much. pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

or call (980)581-0006
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2005 at 4:49pm
I have a '77 Martinique for sale in excellent condition. Everything works and comes with a one year old Bimini. $6000.00
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2005 at 5:43pm
thanks David, at this time, i am looking for a ski nautique or ski tique. thanks for the reply!   paul
DTaylor373 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DTaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2005 at 7:44pm
David F, I might be interested in your '77 Martinique, do you have pics you can send and where are you located? The wife has been on me to go on a road trip.
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2005 at 3:53pm
I am located in Austin, TX. No pictures, but I will try to get some this weekend.

Paul:

The '77 Martinique is the same hull as the ski nautigue minus the tracking fins, but with a fancier interior and more raked back windsheild.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2005 at 8:59pm
Still looking..........needing seats for ski tique or Nautique, or at least the two front seat frames.....(980)581-0006
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic