Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'84 SN Back Seat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
footinmuppet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footinmuppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '84 SN Back Seat
    Posted: March-05-2011 at 7:05pm
I'm searching for a back seat for a 1984 Ski Nautique. Thanks, Mark
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2011 at 10:51pm
Welcome to the site Mark,

You will most likely have to fab it yourself. Do you have a picture of the seat you are after. Look thru the diaries sections and grab a picture and post it. maybe a member can get you some dimensions then.
83Ski
footinmuppet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footinmuppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 12:50pm
Thanks for your help. I didn't even think of making one. The reference sections on this site are very useful. I'll pull the info. and try to make one. Thanks again.
TimSpangler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2011 at 1:35pm
I am in the process of creating some drawings for the deluxe rear seat, bases seat backs and contoured corners, as well as the observers seat.

Keep an eye on the forum, once I get them done I will post them.
Mile High Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile High Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 6:43pm
I also am in need of a deluxe back seat that would fit an '89 Nautique 2001. I would be most interesteds in the drawings when/if available.
I have contacted Correct Craft a couple of times over the last two years and they were unable to provide any help. I would purchase the whole back seat to include bases, hardware, etc almost regardles of conditon. Please contact me with any pertinent information.
Thanks to all.
Denny d*ckinson
Boulder, Colorado
303-478-9420 (Cell)
Denny d*ckinson
Boulder, CO 80305
303-478-9420
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 8:54pm
Denny do you not have a back seat?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
Mile High Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mile High Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 4:19am
I bought this '89 SN 2001 3 years ago and it never had a back seat.
The original owner used the boat only for skiing. I am seeking either a used back seat that has the appropriate mounting base, or perhaps aome specifications for fabricating one from scratch.
Thanks for your response.
Denny
Denny d*ckinson
Boulder, CO 80305
303-478-9420
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2011 at 9:51am
My boat is currently in my dads barn, I can take some measurements and photos for you but I can't do it until later in the week, just so you know or maybe you already know, my back seat base is made out of plastic, I'm not sure if there is an after market one out there or not have not looked into it but I will.
Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2011 at 11:59am
Denny sorry I took to long but just in case you still need some dimensions
My seat frames consist of three sections the main is 3' x 20 3/4" and the two sides are 11 1/4" x 20 3/4" they are 6" high. From the floor to the top of the back is 21". I will post some photos when I get home tonight
Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic