NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hose size

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
adiocassette View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adiocassette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hose size
    Posted: March-26-2011 at 10:16pm
im away from my boat right now and i need to order a hose for a 78' 351, its the hose that connects from the water pump to the little block at the top of the intake, my question is what size is that hose? i cant remember but i was thinking its 1 3/4", thanks
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2011 at 11:06pm
"Not given"
Wasn't it suggested to add your first name to your profile at one time? Sorry if I missed it and I even went back to you previous posts looking for it!!

Engine manufacturer would help out big time for your request - in 78, is it a Commander? Actually, you may be better off going down and measuring the hose. BTW, it's the ID you what to measure. Most likely, it's a 1" or 1&1/4" ID. Are you measuring the OD? Bad idea - the wall thickness varies big time depending on the service rating of the hose.

Don't forget to get your profile up dated!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
adiocassette View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adiocassette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2011 at 11:13pm
im referring to the I/D of the hose, its a 78 commander.

thanks, mr. Not Given
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2011 at 5:04pm
Youre correct, it's 1-3/4".

Hose at SkiDIM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic