Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windshield/ parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
splashtestdummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote splashtestdummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windshield/ parts
    Posted: July-30-2005 at 12:14pm
I'd like to find a replacement glass for the left side of my 78 Ski Nautique. I need the triangular piece all the way on the side of the windshield. My left side (by observer's seat) was broken in a recent accident. Also if anyone has a whole windshield assy from an early 80's SN I'd consider changing to the newer one piece design.
Splash Test Dummy 78 Ski Nautique
Siveck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siveck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2005 at 3:27pm
Check with Taylor Made or Water Bonnet. They have websites and might have what you need. If you do update to a newer windshield, I might consider buying your old one. Is yours the one with the black frame and front vents? I like those a little better than the one on my '75 which is bare aluminum with no vents.
1975 Ski Nautique
"Small Letter Boat"
workky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2005 at 6:05pm
I have a triangular piece ,but its the kind that pops out.let me know if you want to see pics
Mustang View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2005 at 6:55pm
Might try this guy:

(Has old patterns)

www.marineglassspecialties.com

email: MarineGS@tampabay.rr.com

Phone: 813-926-3717

Marine Glass Specialties
7801 Colley Rd
Odessa, FL 33556
(813) 926-3717
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic