Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

oil gauge

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oil gauge
    Posted: March-09-2004 at 9:07pm
Just bought a 2000 air nautique with 65 hrs. Discovered the oil pressure gauge isn't working. Is this a common problem??? I'm unsure if its the gauge itself or the pressure sensor on the motor. Any ideas???
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2004 at 11:57pm
is the gauge fed from the fi computer?
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2004 at 7:45pm
i would check with a machanical gauge first. most likely its the gauge very little problem with senders. another check is to take wire from the sender which is blue and turn keypad on and put blue wire to ground while you are looking at gauge, if it goes to 80 the gauge is good if not the gauge is bad. hope this helps.
woodyelc
bruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2004 at 2:01am
Thanks, I'll check it out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic