Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vintage perko parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
batboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote batboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vintage perko parts
    Posted: August-21-2005 at 4:57am
Does anyone know of a line on old Perko parts and fittings, circa 1970? I'm looking for lights and lenses, latches, etc. Also need to know how to figure out exact catalog numbers, etc., for said parts. Would Correct Craft provide this info for a certain model and year, or does one just have to browse old pictures -- if they exist? Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Dave
Bhedbloom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bhedbloom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2005 at 12:53pm
If it is lighting you are looking for Perko still manufactures many of the same lights and housings. Try Westmarine.com or overtons.com. I replaced two lamps and housings on my 1970 with the same bolt pattern and everything! Best of luck and happy boating!
Barry, South Carolina
bhgran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhgran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2005 at 10:25pm
Go to www.perko.com. You can download their catalog in a pdf format. If you're going to download, I hope you have broadband. It'll take a little while. You won't be able to order but you'll have part numbers.
Bruce Gran
bhgran_ct@yahoo.com
Connecticut
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2005 at 12:40am
I haven't researched the Perko site yet, but would also recommend that route. I was allowed to seach the Perko catalog in our local West Marine and found all sorts of neat stuff that unfortunately doesn't appear in a West Marine or Overtons cat. Main item I needed and found was the chrome and aluminum stern light with clear lens as opposed to the plastic modern OEM part. A few more dollars but identical to the original 1969 part I needed to replace.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2005 at 12:43am
Reid,
       As you know , I work for WM and I have had access to all Perko , Attwood, Teleflex, etc catalogs for years , I bought the same light you did to replace the original one on my 1971 Separator .
Let me know if you are ever looking for something like that , I can help you out .
Give me a call soon !
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic