NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 PROJECT

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 PROJECT
    Posted: August-29-2011 at 3:38pm
Since moving to GA last Sept there has been one thing on my mind a new house for my boats. We started this project in the spring and its finally almost done. Here are some pics of the progress.
40'x60'x14' 14'x14'front door

Minor setback

Progress continues

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:05pm
Looks good, I'm very envious of the space!

I don't see any project boats in the building tho?!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:11pm
Is that siding seafoam green?

Nice gratch!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:13pm
Mike doesnt have project boats.. he buys them new and then takes really good care of them.. keeps the building much cleaner and less cluttered that way.

Great building Mike! Hope all is well and we run into you guys on the water in the next couple months!

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:19pm
Looks good Mike! Can I throw the Skier in there for the winter?
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:22pm
Joe, what do you mean no clutter. I see some hanging from the wall and in the bow of the Supra!

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:40pm
Mike....great looking "garage"!! I sure wish I had that set up. Whats the story on the Deere dozer that took a spill. I am sure you didn't do that Hope nobody got hurt.

Also, how do you determine which boat you use. Does the Nautique get the nod for skiing and surfing, and the Supra pulls tube duty?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 6:42pm
Phase II

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 7:29pm
First let me explain those tubes on the wall were acquired at NO expense to me. Why do you think they are hanging on the wall? The triangle tube in the Supra is for towing it fits in the bow and holds up the cover.
The deer was on the trailer being towed up the hill when the truck engine stalled. The brakes were run by the power steering pump and the electric backup failed. The 20klb trailer dragged the whole rig down the hill and jack knifed at the bottom. No body got hurt and the deer was OK too after we got it back right side up.
As for boat usage I just dewinterize the Supra about a month ago it has a bare foot boom and maybe put 10 hours on her. The 210 however had 120 hours when we got to GA in Sept we now have 380. Good thing I bought a CC a lesser brand would be worn out already.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 7:51pm
Mike,
Great space man.. Enjoy the room !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2011 at 8:40pm
Mike, that is an awesome addition. BTW, you are going to love that 14 ft (hgt) door!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2011 at 1:39am
jealous!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2011 at 8:09am
Very nice Mike.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2011 at 9:53am
nice!
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic