NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Credible threat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Credible threat
    Posted: September-09-2011 at 3:28am
I am laying low for a few days, no trips to the mall of america or govt buildings. Everybody stay safe.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 9:46am
Thats just what terrorists want to do, disrupt our normal lives. I'm going about my normal routine. If by chance I can disrupt there day I know what to do.
That being said 9-11 is my wifes birthday and here at Marine Corps Sta. Cherry Piont NC theres extra Marines at the gate and 100% ID check.
Go about your normal day AND be vigilant.

Get them Bast*****   
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 9:48am
Thumbs up 'dog!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 9:55am
shoot first? ask questions later?
"the things you own will start to own you"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

shoot first? ask questions later?

Who said that?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 10:10am
you radicals got me going out and buying grenades and guns lol
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 3:16pm

Hermann Goering quote

"Shoot first and ask questions later, and don't worry, no matter what happens, I will protect you.”

- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 6:17pm
I feel like such a racial profiler, weds aft in north conway n.h my wife and i stopped at k.f.c for a late driving lunch no one in the place except her and i and 3 foreign men they were outside smoking and one on a cell phone . i never saw anyone so cagey looking. two with no eye contact one just dead eye staring . for two days i kept telling my wife there was something wrong with the whole picture. then last night to hear that possibly 3 men entered the country across a border ....   i feel like a nut case but there was just this bad feeling or maybe i have just been on vacation too long
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2011 at 6:21pm
Everybody be safe.. Where is my 50 cal when you need it.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 1:00am
Peter,

Don't talk yourself out of your FIRST reaction, we all do but 75% of the time it's spot on.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 10:16am
this may be a little early, but should we rename the 7/11's the 9/11's?
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 1:08pm
My Ex is taking my 2 girls to NY tomorrow I'm not happy
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2011 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by uk1979 uk1979 wrote:

My Ex is taking my 2 girls to NY tomorrow I'm not happy

Just does not sound like a good idea to me, I Hope all goes well.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 10:25am
I realize any type of advertisement is good advertisement, so i went out and bought my wife a coach purse and it fell apart the first week, it was a real piece of sht
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic