NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's This ???

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's This ???
    Posted: September-18-2011 at 12:00am
Anyone know what this is? Let some Newbies guess guys-that know it!

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 12:21am
Colonoscope?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 1:18am
Thats easy Marty. Thats the missing puck from the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawk's. The score was 4-3 and as you can see is marked clearly
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 3:45am
Could it be the T65C Fusion Master System Emulator?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 3:52am
Thats easy.....It is an Obamameter ... shows time he has used up
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 3:57am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 9:44am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Too bad it isn't at the full mark!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 3:29pm
I think that is actually the Barrack clock that reads his time used up, The Obama meter reads the countrys dissastisfation percentage. Coincidentally they both usually have the same reading.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 7:30pm
Charge gauge for a Flux Capacitor
sweet77 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 11:26pm
i want to say it would be a fuel gauge. So if you're at the rear of the boat filling up you can tell how full it is?????

I would also think maybe battery charge???
76 Nautique

"If you do what you always did,You'll get what you always got!"

"An empty wagon makes t
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 6:42pm
I guess I probably fall into the newbie category, but I'll refrain from guessing since I'm pretty sure I've seen that in person, and said at the time, "huh, well would you look at that..."

Why are you taking stuff apart Marty? Seems like you're asking for trouble, haha...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 8:49pm
Yes--- Sweets it's the fuel gauge on the Skylark. My Dad took it out Labor Day weekend while I was at the Beach--and said-- You didn't have no Gas in the boat- so I put some in it! I asked him did he want to take the 93 out

No taking apart-- Just put the lense against the glass window, turned the nav lights on and clicked the pic. Hadn't put a wrench on that boat for about 20 years really. Just only when I swaped intakes to put the 2-BBL on.
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 9:01pm
Well, since the puzzle has been solved, I can now speak up. Yes, after the days of having to "dip" your tank with the yard stick, the mechanical fuel gauge below deck was a popular item on less expensive boats that weren't equipped with an actual electric gauge.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 9:23pm
mine is a dif gauge it is like a dash fuel gauge e to f
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

mine is a dif gauge it is like a dash fuel gauge e to f

Peter,
You got the deluxeeeee model!!!   

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 10:23pm
But Obama is still 3/4 done, right?
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 11:33pm
Yes Dave stick a fork in him,he's done

And Marty you haven't put a wrench to it in 20 years? Now you just jinxed yourself
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2011 at 5:35pm
Guess I just don't remember being able to see it that clearly, must have been glare from the sunlight. How far away from the window is the gauge itself, 6, 8 inches?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic