NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It always makes my day!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It always makes my day!
    Posted: September-19-2011 at 5:18pm
I love it when OSHA comes in the front door!!    At least he was here on a specific issue and he wanted to se the highest raking official so my contact with the agency was brief. It turns out our very own village dept. of inspectional services turned us in!! We have and udercoating operation that they didn't know how to deal with!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 6:08pm
OSHA SMOSHA Pete,you gotta keep moving it's harder to hit a moving target- I have never seen an inspector
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

udercoating operation !!

Careful Pete,   PETA is going to be on your doorstep next
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 7:40pm
Pete, you just need to do what I do:

When the FAA came into the shop the other day and started snooping around.... I left the vicinity!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic