NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our Duck Boat! Pics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our Duck Boat! Pics
    Posted: September-29-2011 at 1:56pm
Hey all, not sure how many of you are duck hunters out there but since we like boats on this forum I thought I'd share our duck barge with you guys.

It's an 18ft flat boat double wide double deep with a 135hp Mercury Black Max. Drive it through a little pop up hole above the console, she cooks along pretty good! Speaking of cooking, has two propane tanks in it, one for the heaters and one for the 2 range cook stove. We have a good time with it in the fall!

'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 2:07pm
Awwwww man, I was hoping it was one of these that you were gonna pull the Correct Craft behind.

Looks like the quacks don't stand a chance with a rig like that!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 2:16pm
Hey, I've taken the 96 through that gas station. Right before you hit Bobbers?

Boat looks sweet Mike!

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 2:18pm
Speaking as a veterinarian............. that is TOTALLY unfair on so many levels..............LOL!
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 2:20pm
Sorry forgot my disclaimer to any animal kissers.

We are avid members of Ducks Unlimited which is a non for profit organization all across the world to raise money to keep our wetlands safe from pollution and over farming. We also monitor duck numbers all over the US. Pretty sweet if you ask me! Plus, I can't have a lab without letting him get some feather in the mouth!
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 2:45pm
Messing with my buddies decoy's on our lake never gets old!!

mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2011 at 2:54pm
Nice work Q.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic